Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2019, 02:49 PM  
Veteran

Lamar Jackson

I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2019, 03:50 PM   #346
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
He wasn’t very accurate but Vick had a rocket arm. Considerably stronger arm than Lamar, but I think Lamar is more accurate.
Vick's deep accuracy was elite.... I think his accuracy was very underated for his career....it's the short stuff he struggled with
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:52 PM   #347
Andy Reid Supporter

I don’t think the Ravens offense is sustainable. Eventually a good defense is going to shut down the run and put the game on Lamar’s arm. The Chargers did that and it worked. History also says Lamar is going to get hurt at some point.

If I’m Spags I line up in a zero blitz look almost every play. Have more players at the line to close the gaps in the run game and use creative blitzes to confuse Lamar.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:56 PM   #348
In Search of a Life

Here’s a fun fact. Joe Aflac has more completions than Joe Montana
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #349
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
You are one strawman-thumping son of a bitch!
Explain to me how I straw manned. I'm an objective 3rd party here. My team is perpetually trash. I have little to no hope for them. But yall Chiefs fans have devolved into Patriot fans, as far as QB is concerned.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #350
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t think the Ravens offense is sustainable. Eventually a good defense is going to shut down the run and put the game on Lamar’s arm. The Chargers did that and it worked. History also says Lamar is going to get hurt at some point.

If I’m Spags I line up in a zero blitz look almost every play. Have more players at the line to close the gaps in the run game and use creative blitzes to confuse Lamar.
If I’m Spags I do exactly what the **** I did last time (and make sure Pennel is active).

We defended this offense better than anybody other than the Browns. Spags had a great gameplan that he should stick with aside from some tweaks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:05 PM   #351
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If I’m Spags I do exactly what the **** I did last time (and make sure Pennel is active).

We defended this offense better than anybody other than the Browns. Spags had a great gameplan that he should stick with aside from some tweaks.
But yet Spags thought Tannehill was the second coming of Dan Marino
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:12 PM   #352
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
But yet Spags thought Tannehill was the second coming of Dan Marino
Mariota put up 30+ on Belichick last year.

Just let it go.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:13 PM   #353
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Mariota put up 30+ on Belichick last year.

Just let it go.
Then how come the Dolphins got rid of him? Tannehill is t bad at all. I’ve always liked him
Old 11-26-2019, 04:25 PM   #354
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Need the KC offense to play well too. Get that lead and force him to throw 40+ times like last time.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:27 PM   #355
In Search of a Life

Lamar has two chuck it and **** it throws against us that led to points. Fuller that was embarrassing and Ward irk how he didn’t pick it off
Old 11-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #356
In Search of a Life

Joey Ivie is now a member of the Tennessee Titans. Signed to their practice squad
Old 11-26-2019, 07:44 PM   #357
Forever Royal

Lamar Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I disagree.

This is not RGIII. This is not Mike Vick.

Like Mahomes, people need to come to terms with the fact that this is something new, fresh, and it's here to stay.

People didn't wanna believe Mahomes' performance was sustainable either.

We're talking about a different generation of football, man. I think it lasts.

Mahomes isn’t “new.” Nobody is running around saying he is going to change the QB position. He is just amazingly good and can do things passing that no one else can do. With him, they question if he is this good, or if it’s a flash in the pan, and if his production will actually continue.

With Jackson it’s about whether or not his style, not results, are sustainable when discussing the hyperbole we are seeing about him being the new type of QB teams will want to use and rely on for a decade.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:35 PM   #358
MVP

Grbac got a 16. No wonder dumbass was confused. Gannon got a 27.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #359
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
And to those thinking Lamar is simply going to get hurt and that's the end of that, well, you're wrong too.

Lamar is built to run. He's not a QB who runs, but is built as a passer. And he does a damn good job of avoiding big contact and protecting himself.
Until he gets injured on a hit while running by a much stronger and larger athlete, yes. Nobody is immune to that.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2019, 11:20 PM   #360
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
a 24 compared to a 13 is a huge difference. A 24 at least shows that the individual can comprehend problems in a fairly above average/average level. this does not take athletic aspect into anything and of course this will help.

But a 13 is so far below average its hard to think he will have any staying power as there has never been a QB with this low a wonderlic that has done anything memorable in the NFL.
Systems analyst*– 32
Chemist*– 31
Electrical engineer*– 30
Engineer*– 29
Programmer*– 29
Accountant*– 28
Executive*– 28
Reporter*– 28
Teacher*– 28
Copywriter*– 27
Investment analyst*– 27
Librarian*– 27
Electronics technician*– 26
Salesperson*– 25
Secretary*– 24
Dispatcher*– 23
Drafter*– 23
Electrician*– 23
Nurse*– 23
Bank teller*– 22
Cashier*– 21
Firefighter*– 21
Clerical worker*– 21
Machinist*– 21
Receptionist*– 21
Train conductor*– 21
Craftsman*– 18
Security guard*– 17
Welder*– 17
Warehouseman*– 15
Janitor*– 14
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli