Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:16 AM   #1216
Rookie

Anybody see the presser from Jason Pierre Paul?

Speaking to the media during Super Bowl LV’s Opening Night, Buccaneers OLB Jason Pierre-Paul revealed that he doesn’t know who Remmers is.

“Man, I didn’t even know who that was, I ain’t going to lie to you,” Pierre-Paul told reporters. “This is the tackle that you’re talking about? I mean like I said, I don’t too much care about it. They’ve got to figure that out and I’m going to play some great football.”

Do you think Tom might want to let him know that you don't need to give Chiefs motivation?

He will have a hard time laying a finger on him.
CardinalRy1968 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #1217
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Huh? Bell has done absolutely nothing as a Chief. Darrell has looked way better especially as of late.
rewatch the saints game... I would take that Bell on Sunday...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:18 AM   #1218
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Agreed. His call of Damien Williams' final TD in SB LIV was possibly the worst I've ever heard, and makes re-watching that play annoying as hell. I'd like to see a video of the entire game, with Holthus' audio synced up to it.
The Holtus call as he "runs in to immortality" was awesome.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:21 AM   #1219
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Agreed. His call of Damien Williams' final TD in SB LIV was possibly the worst I've ever heard, and makes re-watching that play annoying as hell. I'd like to see a video of the entire game, with Holthus' audio synced up to it.
Thanks to Clay:

EDIT - Ooops, just realized it's only the audio...kindly disreguard...

Last edited by InChiefsHeaven; 02-02-2021 at 09:32 AM..
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #1220
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Chiefs aren't arriving until Saturday afternoon. Rumor is the downtown Hilton, but there won't be any appearances or opportunities to interact due to COVID. Leave them alone.

If you want to know about Chiefs bars/restaurants then check out BigRedChief's thread or check out Arrowhead South on Facebook.
I was curious about this. I'm glad they're not spending an entire week in a hotel while TB can just chill in their own homes.

Nice
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #1221
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Thanks to Clay:

WASP at 2:15

Run to immortality at 2:50:30
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:30 AM   #1222
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:38 AM   #1223
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
8:30am press conference today:

Coordinators press conference at 10am:

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:39 AM   #1224
Supporter

Quote:
MJD gets it. This is the thing that all of the talking heads are neglecting. It's not as if this was the only game in which the Chiefs shut it down after having a big lead. They did it pretty much all season.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:42 AM   #1225
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:50 AM   #1226
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Kansas City has shit for celebrity “fans.”

Paul Rudd- used to be a Steelers fan, didn’t associate with Chiefs or Royals until they became competitive again.

Eric Stonestreet- Dodgers fan and had nothing to do with KC until the Royals won it all.

Rob Riggle- Chiefs, Redskins and Seahawks fan.

They’re all fair weather, bandwagon fans. **** them all
This is way down on my list of things to care about.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:01 AM   #1227
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Coordinators press conference at 10am:

It's live now.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:07 AM   #1228
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Possible Le’veon is a critical component Sunday? The more I think about their DLine the more uncomfortable I get and Suh could be huge Sunday.
It will probably be DWill and CEH as the primary RB's on Sunday.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:08 AM   #1229
My Mamma Says

Jeffri Chadiha Is a Brady cock sucking piece of shit.. **** him...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:11 AM   #1230
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Possible Le’veon is a critical component Sunday? The more I think about their DLine the more uncomfortable I get and Suh could be huge Sunday.
Their Dline is nowhere near as good as the 49ers, whom the Chiefs beat anyway. Wbf!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.