Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:04 PM   #1186
I’m a Mahomo!

I tried to find the Chiefs game with Mitch online during the AFC Championship but couldn’t because KYNT wasn’t streaming it.

I’m really hoping to hear the Super Bowl with the Chiefs radio network. I tried listening to it over my radio but it was 10 seconds ahead & that wasn’t going to work. I’m not buying some product that you can align the tv with the radio.

I want a stream like KYNT that I can listen to.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:05 PM   #1187
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Tampa still sucks!
ya
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:17 PM   #1188
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Andy hugging Eric Stonestreet is the most emotional moment of them all!!!!!! jk
Kansas City has shit for celebrity “fans.”

Paul Rudd- used to be a Steelers fan, didn’t associate with Chiefs or Royals until they became competitive again.

Eric Stonestreet- Dodgers fan and had nothing to do with KC until the Royals won it all.

Rob Riggle- Chiefs, Redskins and Seahawks fan.

They’re all fair weather, bandwagon fans. **** them all
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:28 PM   #1189
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:29 PM   #1190
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
2ND RESULT FOR MAHOMES WILL BE WON!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:30 PM   #1191
I’m a Mahomo!

Old 02-01-2021, 11:32 PM   #1192
Thank you

I'm rewatching the 4th quarter of LIV and honestly I think Joe Buck is fine. Good energy on the big plays, and "no flags" at the end of the Damien run to seal it feels emphatic to me, even if it's not "do you believe in miracles" level poetry. Aikman sucks though.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:33 PM   #1193
I’m a Mahomo!

Old 02-01-2021, 11:34 PM   #1194
Andy Reid Supporter

I thought for awhile that this could be a close game but the more I learn about the Bucs the more I think we’re winning this thing handily. Something like 37-27 but it looks close at the end because the Bucs for a TD late.

We’re all cocky but we’ve got Patrick Lavon Mahomes II so we’ve got every right to be
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:35 PM   #1195
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
okay hell yeah, this guy has a TV!!!!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:35 PM   #1196
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I thought for awhile that this could be a close game but the more I learn about the Bucs the more I think we’re winning this thing handily. Something like 37-27 but it looks close at the end because the Bucs for a TD late.

We’re all cocky but we’ve got Patrick Lavon Mahomes II so we’ve got every right to be
THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #1197
Choco Favre

Mahomes winning a SB behind 4 backup offensive linemen will be the most impressive thing in SB history.

Anytime Rodgers, Brady etc.. had offensive line trouble they struggled. They sure as didn't go 15-1 or win a SB.

Mahomes=GOAT
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:37 PM   #1198
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Mahomes winning a SB behind 4 backup offensive linemen will be the most impressive thing in SB history.

Anytime Rodgers, Brady etc.. had offensive line trouble, they sure as well weren't going 15-1 or winning a SB.

Mahomes=GOAT
I LOVE HIM WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:41 PM   #1199
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
okay hell yeah, this guy has a TV!!!!

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:47 PM   #1200
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m so happy Joe Buck isn’t calling this game.

“Silence....more silence....more silence....no flags” deeeeerrrrrpppp

If only we can have one game where Gus Johnson calls a Mahomes TD and we all erupt with the orgasmic tension of a thousand suns.

“Patrick throws it in the air.....(suspense)....OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!”

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote