Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:55 PM   #1201
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m so happy Joe Buck isn’t calling this game.

“Silence....more silence....more silence....no flags” deeeeerrrrrpppp

If only we can have one game where Gus Johnson calls a Mahomes TD and we all erupt with the orgasmic tension of a thousand suns.

“Patrick throws it in the air.....(suspense)....OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!”

Like I said above, upon rewatch of the 4th quarter tonight, I don't think Joe Buck was that bad. On that particular call, he actually has decent energy and his cadence is kinda cool as he builds to calling the TD. The pause before he says "no flags" (with sufficient excitement, IMO), is not as long as you remember.

Were they legendary calls? No. Would Gus Johnson be more exciting? Hell yeah. But Buck was fine.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:21 AM   #1202

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Like I said above, upon rewatch of the 4th quarter tonight, I don't think Joe Buck was that bad. On that particular call, he actually has decent energy and his cadence is kinda cool as he builds to calling the TD. The pause before he says "no flags" (with sufficient excitement, IMO), is not as long as you remember.

Were they legendary calls? No. Would Gus Johnson be more exciting? Hell yeah. But Buck was fine.
Buck was pretty dry through the early 2000s and I think it's stuck with him. The Tyree call especially. There were a couple World Series calls that were pretty rough too. He's been better in recent years. He made some solid calls during the Royals run. His call of Cain scoring from 1st is great. He made an exciting call during the Minneapolis Miracle too.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:58 AM   #1203
MVP

Gus Johnson is terrible. I'll take Buck over him any day.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 01:04 AM   #1204
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Buck was pretty dry through the early 2000s and I think it's stuck with him. The Tyree call especially. There were a couple World Series calls that were pretty rough too. He's been better in recent years. He made some solid calls during the Royals run. His call of Cain scoring from 1st is great. He made an exciting call during the Minneapolis Miracle too.
Buck was annoying enough I muted the tv mid third quarter.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:17 AM   #1205
Rookie

Chiefs Fans in Tampa

Anyone know when Chiefs arrive and where??

How about Chiefs bar/restaurants in the Bay Area??
LongwoodChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:37 AM   #1206
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Buck was annoying enough I muted the tv mid third quarter.
Buck is far worse doing baseball than football. He was such an epic ballwasher for Kershaw and Bumgarner that he makes Nick Wright look like a Raiders fan.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:50 AM   #1207
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongwoodChief View Post
Anyone know when Chiefs arrive and where??

How about Chiefs bar/restaurants in the Bay Area??
Chiefs aren't arriving until Saturday afternoon. Rumor is the downtown Hilton, but there won't be any appearances or opportunities to interact due to COVID. Leave them alone.

If you want to know about Chiefs bars/restaurants then check out BigRedChief's thread or check out Arrowhead South on Facebook.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 02-02-2021, 07:57 AM   #1208
Veteran

Possible Le’veon is a critical component Sunday? The more I think about their DLine the more uncomfortable I get and Suh could be huge Sunday.
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:14 AM   #1209
I’m a Mahomo!

8:30am press conference today:

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:21 AM   #1210
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Possible Le’veon is a critical component Sunday? The more I think about their DLine the more uncomfortable I get and Suh could be huge Sunday.
Huh? Bell has done absolutely nothing as a Chief. Darrell has looked way better especially as of late.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:32 AM   #1211
Why so serious?

Quote:
I wouldn't be shocked if Bell didn't even see the field once.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #1212
Fight, build, win!

It was one year ago today that we became Super Bowl LIV champs.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:10 AM   #1213
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I just feel like with 2 weeks to prepare, and with all the disrespect the media is giving our OL, our guys will be ready for it!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:11 AM   #1214
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m so happy Joe Buck isn’t calling this game.
Agreed. His call of Damien Williams' final TD in SB LIV was possibly the worst I've ever heard, and makes re-watching that play annoying as hell. I'd like to see a video of the entire game, with Holthus' audio synced up to it.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:12 AM   #1215
11-5, baby

Quote:
No.

Crack is wack.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.