Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #41371
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Haven't seen a next-gen breakdown or anything, but he probably slowed up a tick.

It really speaks to his ball-tracking skills. He slowed up and STILL got exactly to where the ball was EXACTLY when he needed to be there. Remember that on deep shots like that, 90% of the 'accuracy' of the pass comes down to the WR tracking the ball. In all probability, Mahomes just hucked it up there and trusted Worthy to track it.

And he did. And perfectly timed his pursuit. Because if you stay at full speed and then try to slow down late, you'll get yourself all turned around. But to slooooowly bleed speed and keep yourself between the ball and the defender so you can catch it over your shoulder like that.

That's just perfect, man. Just absolutely perfect.

That kid tracks balls like few dudes I've seen. It's just innate. I don't think for one second that he slowed down because he was tracking the ball and that slow-down just happened to put him in a perfect spot to catch the ball in stride. He did that on purpose.

You can't ask for more than that from a downfield receiver.
They should be able to get that situation a couple of times per game, especially with running the ball more. It could make a big difference.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #41372
**** you, you cretin.

I can honestly say, I never get worried if it’s 3rd and 18 anymore. I love you Patrick.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:09 PM   #41373
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I can honestly say, I never get worried if it’s 3rd and 18 anymore. I love you Patrick.

They're the games I watch the most.
RedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #41374
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

I lot of that is hate watching .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #41375
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

When I created my account for this forum in 2011, I would have never believed in a million years that this would be our situation in 2024. I FULLY believed that Ricky Stanzi would be leading us to our 13th consecutive Super Bowl Championship by now!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:55 PM   #41376
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I lot of that is hate watching .
I always hated the Pats, but I never watched their games unless I had no other option.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #41377
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
When I created my account for this forum in 2011, I would have never believed in a million years that this would be our situation in 2024. I FULLY believed that Ricky Stanzi would be leading us to our 13th consecutive Super Bowl Championship by now!
Wearing all black to the games was bottom of the barrel.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #41378
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I always hated the Pats, but I never watched their games unless I had no other option.
Their games and QB were boring as ****. Most of our games were prime time or late games which helps. .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #41379
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Their games and QB were boring as ****. Most of our games were prime time or late games which helps. .
That would explain the increase in casual fans, but haters? Perhaps, I can’t say.
tredadda has disabled reputation