Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Chiefs bringing Kareem Hunt in for a visit

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM   #181
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
All he does is score TDs - had more TDs last year rushing than any other year.

2023 - 135 att for 411 yards and 9 TDs Rushing 38 1st Downs
2022 - 123 att for 468 yards and 3 TDs Rushing 30 1st Downs
2021 - 78 att for 386 yards and 5 TDs Rushing 22 1st Downs
2020 - 198 att for 841 yards and 6 TDs Rushing 44 1st Downs
2019 - 43 att for 179 yards and 2 TDs Rushing 8 1st Downs
2018 - 181 att for 824 yards and 7 TDs Rushing and 46 1st Downs
2017 - 272 att for 1327 yards and 8 TDs Rushing and 63 1st Downs

Suspended
2023 TD's

Game 5 vs 49ers - 16 Yard TD Rush
Game 6 vs Colts - 2 Yard TD Rush, 1 Yard TD Rush
Game 7 vs Seahawks - 1 Yard TD rush.
Game 8 vs Cardinals - 3 Yard TD Rush
Game 9 vs Ravens - 3 Yard TD Rush
Game 13 vs Jaguars - 4 Yard TD Rush
Game 15 vs Texans - 1 Yard TD Rush
Game 16 vs Jets - 7 yard TD Rush

Wild Card vs Texans - 1 Yard TD Rush, 11 Yard TD Rec
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #182
MVP

Funny, I was on a Teams meeting today with a guy from Cleveland who was lamenting about having Pacheco on his fantasy team. We were talking about who the Chiefs (my favorite team) might replace him with and he brought up Kareem Hunt. He also said he actually grew up with Kareem and still talks to him. He said Kareem said it was cool coming back to play for the team he grew up rooting for, but that he'd always regret getting kicked off the Chiefs and still constantly thinks about what could've been.

Clark is a Christian. One of the most basic tenets of Christianity is forgiveness. If Kareem Hunt is having an official visit with the Chiefs - and it sure sounds like that's the case - then obviously Clark has already decided to forgive him. And it's the right thing to do. He did the crime, and he's done the time. If he can still play, he'll be a member of the Kansas City Chiefs again.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I just don't understand why anyone would even think he's still good. He's trending down. Had an AWFUL year last year. Is 29. Know who else was even better and is on a practice squad? 29 year old Dalvin Cook.
BWillie doesn't like it.

So if anyone needed any more evidence that signing Hunt is the right thing to do, you just got it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM   #184
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
They didn't care about that. He got fired because he lied to all of his bosses (Clark Hunt, Brett Veach, Andy Reid). If he just told his bosses the truth, the Chiefs would have found a way to keep him. .
This is what will be written in the Chiefs history books. They were okay with kicking a women while she is on the ground but lying to them? Line crossed.

I know they are hypocrites. So am I but in a different way. I don't expect my sports players to be choir boys. I'm not a fan based on their morality. But how well they play the game. Their personal conduct is not any of my business. The local police and law enforcement can deal with their violations of any law.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #185
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This is what will be written in the Chiefs history books. They were okay with kicking a women while she is on the ground but lying to them? Line crossed.

I know they are hypocrites. So am I but in a different way. I don't expect my sports players to be choir boys. I'm not a fan based on their morality. But how well they play the game. Their personal conduct is not any of my business. The local police and law enforcement can deal with their violations of any law.
If there was a strict moral aspect to these roster decisions, the Chiefs would not have drafted Tyreek Hill after he pleaded guilty to beating his pregnant girlfriend in college.

And you want to know the truth? Every single team is lying if they say they would not want Tyreek due to his off the field baggage. The Chiefs are the only team that even has a right to say "we don't need him" since they traded him and won 2 Super Bowls without him. But at this stage of Tyreek's career after everything he has done in the league? Still the fastest & scariest receiver in the league. The other 31 teams would absolutely want him on their roster. Period.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:52 AM   #186
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.

No.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #187
Fight, build, win!

I remember CP saying RB's are a dime a dozen. You can sign a good one off the street cheap. I am starting to believe this isn't the case.

I am fine if the Chiefs front office thinks he will fit in and the other options are thin.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #188
**** you, you cretin.

Reeks of desperation
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:16 AM   #189
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Reeks of desperation
What? We have two healthy backs on the roster, an UDFA hybrid RB/FB and a 3rd down RB we signed off roster cut downs a couple weeks ago.

Of ****ing course they're bringing in someone familiar with the offense as a bandaid.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:22 AM   #190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I remember CP saying RB's are a dime a dozen. You can sign a good one off the street cheap. I am starting to believe this isn't the case.
Good? No. Fill a roster spot adequately? Yes.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:53 AM   #191
Facts are stubborn things.

He’d be on a roster if he wasn’t washed it’s pretty simple.

But that doesn’t mean he can’t help us due to circumstances. I’m for it if they are and hope it works out it’d be a fun story.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:08 AM   #192
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
He’d be on a roster if he wasn’t washed it’s pretty simple.

But that doesn’t mean he can’t help us due to circumstances. I’m for it if they are and hope it works out it’d be a fun story.
9 RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS is not washed
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #193
Grand champ

What’s Jackie Battle up to these days?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #194
MVP

Watched a few games of highlights from last year... to my non expert eyes, he can't do much between the tackles anymore and is only useful catching the ball out of the backfield on screens etc.

Honestly... lots of CEH to my eyes.

Still, might be a useful body, especially in short yardage.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #195
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
9 RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS is not washed
Means nothing. Henry has 2 and he looks washed.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.