Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2024, 08:23 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Hollywood Brown injury update

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Last edited by Dante84; Today at 02:12 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #211
In Search of a Life

I'd say we "can" beat those teams without him. But yeah they need him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #212
Diablo Negro

I don't find that update to be much of an update. There isn't any new news there, I think its still very much wait and see how fast it heals at this point.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #213
Going home eventually

We are fine. We won back to back without him.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #214
Dazed and Confused

Wait, we have Mahomes? WBF

Edit: And of course Carson "Crocodile" Steele.
Quote:
Dude is like Bo Jackson combined with Barry Sanders with a dash of Christian Okoye
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 03:00 PM   #215
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Do we not?

Then why'd we sign him?

If we don't 'need' him to beat what is probably 2 of the 4 best teams we'll play all season, I'd say that suggests we didn't 'need' him at all.

It's a pretty substantial loss, fellas. Not unlike when Hardman hurt his heel, Toney messed up his leg and/or Kelce got injured the ****ing DAY before the season started. When you have an off-season of making plans around a cog you expect to be there and be heavily used, losing that guy is a big damn deal.

We built this offense around the traits he brought to the table and now they're just not gonna be there for arguably the 2 most important regular season games we have. It's not just about the production we'll lose, it's about how we've tried to re-make this offense in a way that incorporates what he does well.

And that's largely out the window for those games now.

We 'need' him as much as we need anyone note named Mahomes, Kelce, Jones or McDuffie in those 2 games. And we almost certainly won't have him.

That sucks.
Can he do anything Worthy can't? Other than getting injured while making a sandwich, of course.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #216
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Can he do anything Worthy can't? Other than getting injured while making a sandwich, of course.
I think they intended for Worthy to draw deep coverage and for Hollywood to operate in the intermediate areas more.

So yeah. Worthy can't draw coverage AND operate in those areas, no.

I think the 11 personnel stuff with Hollywood, Brown and Worthy was going to be super exciting (and still will be, eventually) but I'm guessing we're gonna shelve that for now rather than try to run it with Watson, Toney, Hardman or Moore.

(though god help me, I'd give both Toney and Hardman a shot at it...)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #217
Veteran

Quote:
I think they intended for Worthy to draw deep coverage and for Hollywood to operate in the intermediate areas more.

So yeah. Worthy can't draw coverage AND operate in those areas, no.

I think the 11 personnel stuff with Hollywood, Brown and Worthy was going to be super exciting (and still will be, eventually) but I'm guessing we're gonna shelve that for now rather than try to run it with Watson, Toney, Hardman or Moore.

(though god help me, I'd give both Toney and Hardman a shot at it...)
Hardman, yes.

I wouldn't let Toney be the water boy.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #218
YOU take YOUR seat

he might miss a few games, not a huge deal.

we'll still be better off at WR then we were last year and my hope for Ross to be able to contribute a little is increasing again.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #219
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Hardman, yes.

I wouldn't let Toney be the water boy.
I still think we continue to mis-cast Toney as a Gadget/Y.

He's a Z. Maybe not a great one, but that's what he needs to be. Hit catch rates are good, his QB Rating when targeted is good. But when he ****s up its monumental because it's in the middle of the field and with very little ROI. There's just not much good that can happen when you throw him a drag route.

So stop doing that. Get him downfield. Have him running 'traditional' Z routes that are deeper down the field, in less traffic and/or along the sideline where a concentration drop or 'footsteps' bobble won't yield an int.

If it doesn't click here (and seems likely that it won't) I think he'll go to a mediocre squad and one of these years have some 800-1,000 yard season as a Z that gets 80% of the offensive snaps playing like an ordinary ol' outside WR.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #220
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
he might miss a few games, not a huge deal.

we'll still be better off at WR then we were last year and my hope for Ross to be able to contribute a little is increasing again.
If Ross couldn't do shit last year with the worst WR corps of all time I dont know what he's gonna do this year with Brown and Worthy in the mix.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #221
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
We are fine. We won back to back without him.
I see it the same way.
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 04:40 PM   #222
**** the Raiders

Quote:

He's a Z. Maybe not a great one, but that's what he needs to be. Hit catch rates are good, his QB Rating when targeted is good. But when he ****s up its monumental because it's in the middle of the field and with very little ROI. There's just not much good that can happen when you throw him a drag route.

So stop doing that. Get him downfield. Have him running 'traditional' Z routes that are deeper down the field, in less traffic and/or along the sideline where a concentration drop or 'footsteps' bobble won't yield an int.

If it doesn't click here (and seems likely that it won't) I think he'll go to a mediocre squad and one of these years have some 800-1,000 yard season as a Z that gets 80% of the offensive snaps playing like an ordinary ol' outside WR.
After his tipped pass for a pick in the season opener against Detroit last year I joked that he didn’t have time with that pass to adjust his gloves before making the catch.

That joke might have been more on point than I realized at the time.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #223
sorta mod-ish

This'll be a way bigger deal if Goodell gets a boner for the Chiefs and gives Rashee Rice 3-4 games.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:48 PM   #224
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
This'll be a way bigger deal if Goodell gets a boner for the Chiefs and gives Rashee Rice 3-4 games.
I feel like we should ****ing know by now so we know how to plan our roster. One way or another.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #225
Comfortably Numb

Quote:

Not a bad idea, I think it has been hard for Andy to not salivate over getting him the ball in space. I thought maybe with the addition of Brown, it might force that move too.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli