Danan Hughes-3 Starts 0 0%
Gehrig Dieter-0 Starts 2 3.85%
Noland Smith-0 Starts 0 0%
Keep the presidents on Mt. Rushmore 7 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Mt. Rushmore by Position - Wide Receivers

Vote for EIGHT to go on this Mount Rushmore.

This is Chiefs players only, so if you want to vote on other NFL players, I'll remind you that the Chiefs have the greatest players so this is essentially the same thing.

We have way too many great players to limit our discussion to just one Mount Rushmore, so I thought it would be good to discuss the Mount Rushmore by position.

Here's how I'll post them up.

If a position has one person on the field (e.g., quarterback, center, tight end), the Mount Rushmore will have four players.

If a position has two people on the field (e.g., cornerback, offensive tackle, wide receiver), the Mount Rushmore will have eight players.

If a position has a varied history of one or two people on the field (e.g., defensive tackle, running back, inside linebacker), the Mount Rushmore will have six players.

I'll put up a poll that will contain three to four times the number of available slots at a minimum. The candidates will include the players with the most career starts at that position, plus any player who ever made a pro bowl.

I'll use PFR as a reference, and will manually change any positions that are obviously an error (e.g., they list Joe Valerio as a center for some reason).
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That TD catch by Davis from Montana will live in my heart forever.

JJ just made some ridiculous acrobatic catches, but then would drop a ball that hit him right between the numbers, lol. But in a time when the Chiefs offense was mostly 3 yards and a cloud of dust, he was a fun watch.
The diving catch against the Steelers in the playoffs was the first catch I remember seeing. My first game as a kid.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #17
Supporter

7 + keep the presidents.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #18
Starter

Would veach extend rice or worthy if they are around 1,000 yards a season for three years? It would be nice to have a good wr stay for their career.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #19
YOU take YOUR seat

During my time as a fan since about 1993:

1. Tyreek Hill
2. Dewayne Bowe
3. Eddie Kennison
4. Could either go Andre Rison or Derrick Alexander
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
The diving catch against the Steelers in the playoffs was the first catch I remember seeing. My first game as a kid.

Lol, thx for reminding me. This one, right?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, thx for reminding me. This one, right?
Yes.

Though I forgot that Dave Krieg also played in that game. Seems like Montana could never stay healthy in KC. I'm fairly sure Montana finished the game though. Krieg must have come in for a stretch.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Yes.

Though I forgot that Dave Krieg also played in that game. Seems like Montana could never stay healthy in KC. I'm fairly sure Montana finished the game though. Krieg must have come in for a stretch.

Yeah, I don't remember the particulars anymore, but Kreig came in for Joe and threw that pass to JJ.

I knew the moment I saw the arc on the ball that JJ was going to catch it, because it required him to look over his other shoulder and make a diving leap for it. And he was great at athletic catches.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #23
Spiraling down the Drain

Sly Morris. Poll fail.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.