Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official pre-season gdt Chiefs @ Jaguars ****

Separate the men from the boys.

Let's ****ing go
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:10 AM   #31
Starter

I know it is just preseason but going to the game tonight. Taking the kids for the first time to see the Chiefs.
DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #32
Thread I will end you.......

Shameless Discord Plug

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #33
Starter

It’s being shown live on Sky Sports in the UK for any fellow British Chiefs fans. Also showing the Raiders first just to make us appreciate the quality that follows even more.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #34
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I’ll be rooting for KC 2nite
How you feeling bud???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #35
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHOF View Post
I know it is just preseason but going to the game tonight. Taking the kids for the first time to see the Chiefs.
Make sure those kids have a blast! This is the perfect thing to take them to
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:49 AM   #36
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Wait, how am I going to watch this? I’m local in KC and have Youtube tv. However, it looks like it’s only on the nfl network and it’s not going to let me watch it. Is anyone else having this issue? I hope I’m just missing something, but now I’m in a panic.
Streams mother****er, do you watch them?

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #37
Ultrabanned

Just gonna go ahead a predict the one scoring drive we'll see the starters in for.

Pat goes 3/3 and hits Worthy for a TD. Then sits his ass on the bench and we watch Wentz and Wiley shred them
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #38
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

I really hope Mahomes, Kelce and Chris Jones do not play at all but that isn't how Andy Reid does things.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #39
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Mahomes in for one series and still manages to throw three touchdowns.

Halftime show is video that exonerates Rashee Rice.

Election is canceled - to be replaced by unprecedented four year orgy.

My lunch bill is discounted to only $99.
Post of the year so far…
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #40
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHOF View Post
I’ll be there, too. Looks like my son and I got seats right up front on the Chiefs side of the field.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.