Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 12:59 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju to Patriots

3 years $33 million.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #481
Cheat Death

Lt. Dan has more reliable knees than JuJu
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #482
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
That's not the question tho, cuz Skyy aint making this team either.
Fair point - I agree.

I think you would agree that the locks/probables for the roster are:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson

This leaves two open spots, possibly 3. So then the question is, do you take JuJu over:

-Skyy? He's not making the roster, moot point.
-Toney? Yes, I take JuJu over Toney, who is currently hurt, coming off a terrible year, and has been practicing as the 4th RB.
-Ross? Yes, I take JuJu over Ross, who has had 2 years to do something but hasn't. He's the WR version of Jody Fortson, but with less production.
-Mecole? I might keep Mecole over JuJu because of his speed, and **** it, nostalgia over his SB catch. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's our idiot.
-Remigio? TBD - I am excited based on last year's camp, and we'll see what happens in the next 3 weeks.

So then this is the decision:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson
-Hardman [who we have let walk once, got cut by Jets, but we like him).
-JuJu or Remigio
-Possibly JuJu or Remigio if we keep 7 WR.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #483
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Interesting formatting choices
That’s exactly how I used to write my college essays
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #484
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
That's not the question tho, cuz Skyy aint making this team either.
I’d take JuJu over everyone else except Brown, Rive and Worthy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #485
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Fair point - I agree.

I think you would agree that the locks/probables for the roster are:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson

This leaves two open spots, possibly 3. So then the question is, do you take JuJu over:

-Skyy? He's not making the roster, moot point.
-Toney? Yes, I take JuJu over Toney, who is currently hurt, coming off a terrible year, and has been practicing as the 4th RB.
-Ross? Yes, I take JuJu over Ross, who has had 2 years to do something but hasn't. He's the WR version of Jody Fortson, but with less production.
-Mecole? I might keep Mecole over JuJu because of his speed, and **** it, nostalgia over his SB catch. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's our idiot.
-Remigio? TBD - I am excited based on last year's camp, and we'll see what happens in the next 3 weeks.

So then this is the decision:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson
-Hardman [who we have let walk once, got cut by Jets, but we like him).
-JuJu or Remigio
-Possibly JuJu or Remigio if we keep 7 WR.
Ross was injured the first year and suspended for half of last year. So he's not really had enough time to be judged fairly imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 05:24 PM   #486
Suupraa Geniuuusss

If we have to have a broken down WR on the team, why not just get Michael Thomas? Higher floor, better in ever single respect, and probably a little more left in the tank. Definitely has healthier knees.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.