Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2016, 02:39 PM  
Live free or die hard

Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden

So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
Mostly Ignored

Olive Garden sucks. At least with Red Lobster I can eat the cheddar biscuits.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:42 PM   #3
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Olive Garden sucks. At least with Red Lobster I can eat the cheddar biscuits.
I'm going with Red Lobster as well. I like the stuffed mushrooms.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
Draft a QB

I like shrimp.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-18-2016, 02:44 PM   #5
Don't Tease Me

Somebody has watched too much bondage pr0n.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:45 PM   #6
pie is never free

Been forever since I've been to either one, but Red Lobster would have to be the choice... crab legs and lobster are more of a treat for me than chicken parmesan, I can do stuff like that justice at home

But I do love their chicken piccata
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:45 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Did oaklandhater type this up? JFC.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
MVP

I love both of them. **** all you food snobs.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

The lob
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:46 PM   #10
MVP

Owned by the same parent company...and Cheddar Biscuits win
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #11
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Did oaklandhater type this up? JFC.
I'm back on the east coast dealing with family out the ass. Drinking will start early and bed will come soon until after Thanksgiving dinner. Weird post, weird mood.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:51 PM   #12
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

10-15 years ago I would say Red Lobster easily. But now their Cheddar Biscuits are as dry as croutons, and they are more stingy with them. They used to hand them out continuously. The Lobster crumbles at the touch of the fork, and the shrimp has the consistency of a rubber artificial fishing worm. And its way over priced. Olive Garden for me, Never Ending salad and breadsticks + Tour of Italy.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #13
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
10-15 years ago I would say Red Lobster easily. But now their Cheddar Biscuits are as dry as croutons, and they are more stingy with them. They used to hand them out continuously. The Lobster crumbles at the touch of the fork, and the shrimp has the consistency of a rubber artificial fishing worm. And its way over priced. Olive Garden for me, Never Ending salad and breadsticks + Tour of Italy.
I haven't been to Red Lobster in prolly 5 years. I hope that's just a local franchise problem because it's looking that's where the compass is leading.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:56 PM   #14
MVP

Anybody that votes Olive Garden is stupid. Like, I'm not even giving you the benefit of your opinion. You're stupid. This thread is stupid. Which do you prefer a Nissan Maxima or a 1982 Chevette.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:57 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
IMHO, the shrimp has more the consistency of the more beloved rubber real fishing worm...but what do we collectively know?
Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.Nickel D would the whole thing.