Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2020, 12:12 PM   Topic Starter
legend

Tom Brady Finally Addresses His Balls

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/...another-color/

One of the eye-popping stories came when Brady shared an injury he suffered to his testicles. Brady said that he suffered a hernia while playing, but didn’t know how bad it was until he pulled down his shorts and saw the damage.

“The testicles were like, literally like one side was like an orange,” Brady said. “And then the other side was normal. And I was like ‘something’s wrong here.'”

Backup quarterback Matt Cassel was there to not only see the injury, but make fun of Brady as well.

“My backup quarterback at the time, Matt Cassel, drew pictures of me with this one huge testicle on one side, and he would leave them in my locker every day,” Brady said. “‘Purple balls’ he’d call me.”
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.