ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady Finally Addresses His Balls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=330514)

KurtCobain 04-10-2020 12:12 PM

Tom Brady Finally Addresses His Balls

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/...another-color/

One of the eye-popping stories came when Brady shared an injury he suffered to his testicles. Brady said that he suffered a hernia while playing, but didn’t know how bad it was until he pulled down his shorts and saw the damage.

“The testicles were like, literally like one side was like an orange,” Brady said. “And then the other side was normal. And I was like ‘something’s wrong here.'”

Backup quarterback Matt Cassel was there to not only see the injury, but make fun of Brady as well.

“My backup quarterback at the time, Matt Cassel, drew pictures of me with this one huge testicle on one side, and he would leave them in my locker every day,” Brady said. “‘Purple balls’ he’d call me.”

Rain Man 04-10-2020 12:15 PM

Matt Cassel's sense of humor is apparently as highly evolved as his quarterbackery.

ToxSocks 04-10-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 14899057)

“My backup quarterback at the time, Matt Cassel, drew pictures of me with this one huge testicle on one side, and he would leave them in my locker every day,” Brady said. “‘Purple balls’ he’d call me.”

Sounds like the kind of guy i'd trade a pick for, sign to a massive contract and make the face of the franchise.

For sure. I mean, what could go wrong?

Rasputin 04-10-2020 12:25 PM

I think this is an opportunity for MS painters to make replica of these said drawings

seclark 04-10-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14899069)
Sounds like the kind of guy i'd trade a pick for, sign to a massive contract and make the face of the franchise.

For sure. I mean, what could go wrong?

keeps his eye on the ball, huh?
sec

Rasputin 04-10-2020 12:26 PM

Tom "Purple Balls" Brady

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-10-2020 12:34 PM

Halo there

Rain Man 04-10-2020 12:34 PM

I've never spent time in a football locker room, but how did Matt Cassel know what it looked like? Did Tom come over and say, "Hey, check this out." Did Belichick say in a team meeting that "Tom's got an enlarged testicle. Tom, come up here and show us."? Or was Matt just looking anyway? Shouldn't Tom be wearing a towel or something?

CasselGotPeedOn 04-10-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14899137)
I've never spent time in a football locker room, but how did Matt Cassel know what it looked like? Did Tom come over and say, "Hey, check this out." Did Belichick say in a team meeting that "Tom's got an enlarged testicle. Tom, come up here and show us."? Or was Matt just looking anyway? Shouldn't Tom be wearing a towel or something?

Brady probably bet Cassel he couldn't fit it in his mouth.

RealSNR 04-10-2020 12:40 PM

Okay, I actually found a small shred of respect for Matt Cassel

seclark 04-10-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

probably part of the backup qb job.
sec

KurtCobain 04-10-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14899152)

That's how I felt when I read it.

CasselGotPeedOn 04-10-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14899152)

That's what I thought too. It's actually pretty funny from ole Cassel.

rabblerouser 04-10-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

He probably saw it when Brady was pissing on his jersey.

MahiMike 04-10-2020 01:02 PM

I thought this was about deflategate.