Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: KC win over Chargers hurt the Chiefs?
Yes 5 3.88%
No 124 96.12%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2019, 11:23 AM  
Better than Nelson

Does a win on Sunday hurt the Chiefs?

With a Chiefs win of a noon game on Sunday, the Texans will likely pull their starters for their 3:25 game against the Titans. The Titans likely win in this scenario and would play the Chiefs in the first round of the playoffs. The Chiefs never and will never beat the Titans, as Andy usually find the stupidest ways to lose to this abysmal franchise. BUT, if the Chiefs tank and lose to the Chargers... the Bills, Steelers, or Raiders become a more likely Wild Card opponent-- regardless of Texans/Titans outcome.

Pats obviously not losing, so answer the question with that in mind.

**** the NFL scheduling this week. All start times should be the same.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 12-25-2019, 02:21 PM   #46
I'll be back.

Man piss off.

The Chiefs have a VERY good chance of hosting the AFCCG with the 3 seed.

Houston can beat Baltimore.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:26 PM   #47
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I wanted the Colts last year to beat them and get that monkey off our backs. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

This year we need to take the Titans and pound those ****s into the ground. BRING THEM ON!

If we can't beat them we certainly don't deserve to be in the SUper Bowl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
If you're afraid of the Tennessee Titans, then you're not Super Bowl worthy anyways.
These are the right answers

/thread
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 02:44 PM   #48
SuperChiefs

To be the best, you've got to beat the best. We're going to roll whomever we play so, BRING IT!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 03:25 PM   #49
WhatUneed2Hear

Forward motion scares me......doing the worst 5 things you can to lose in the last 2 minutes also scares me.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 03:28 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Man piss off.

Houston can beat Baltimore.
Heh, this honestly hadn’t even occurred to me.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #51
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No... A legit contender shouldn't be afraid of anyone...let alone a scrub team like the Titans

Agreed
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 03:41 PM   #52
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
The only, ONLY thing that scares me is injuries.

I'm somewhat worried about bad reffing, freak turn overs and getting beat because of any given Sunday.

Mostly just excited for the playoffs to start.

Reid isn't perfect but can't say that I'm worried about that.
I don’t even worry about injuries, those are part of the game and happen.

But what Reid has accomplished in the playoff during his time in KC with 2 of the top 3 biggest collapses in playoff history. I will always be concerned about his cognitive abilities to complete playoff games.

I’m super excited about the playoffs and this team but will always be some what reserved when it comes to Reid’s abilit to close out games.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #53
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Heh, this honestly hadn’t even occurred to me.
Watson gets hot, JJ Watt shuts down the run, they can beat them.

Baltimore is not built to win shootouts.

They are frontrunners.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #54
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Man piss off.

"I WANT to lose the AFCCG" is what I am reading here.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:27 PM   #55
Shaken. Not stirred.

Who gives a shit. We play who we play.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:28 PM   #56
Life is changing..

The 3 people who voted yes.

BlackHelicopters, Jeff.Fisher, Rudy tossed tigger's salad
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #57
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Tannehill will carve us up.
Can we consider this a deberg thread?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #58
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Can we consider this a deberg thread?
Can we consider it plausible until it DOESNT happen?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:40 PM   #59
Bolton gonna knock you out

**** no. We’re gonna beat whoever we play in the first round. I think the team prob hopes it’s Tenn just to get a little redemption. We were down to only 5 OL available by the second quarter (I think). We weren’t healthy at all and we’re still finding our oats on defense. We dominated them except for the scoreboard. I think we roll them in the playoffs. Andy being 1-9 against them is the only thing that is a concern for me. But I think he finally beats the only team he doesn’t have 2 wins or more against. The team is playing well in all 3 phases, and we’re streaking and peaking at the right time.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #60
Veteran

I have been a Kansas City Chiefs fan from when they moved to Kansas City. I very much want them to win a Super Bowl again. I welcome the challenge of beating teams like a Tannehill lead Titans team, a Brady led Patriots team, and a Jackson led Ravens team. No challenge or team will be easy, but this year’s Kansas City Chiefs with all of its parts, can and will win.

Before a game begins, it is like a great book with its storyline yet to be revealed. The heroics of our team and individual players, is why we watch.

Let the games begin.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.