ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Does a win on Sunday hurt the Chiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327547)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-25-2019 11:23 AM

Does a win on Sunday hurt the Chiefs?

With a Chiefs win of a noon game on Sunday, the Texans will likely pull their starters for their 3:25 game against the Titans. The Titans likely win in this scenario and would play the Chiefs in the first round of the playoffs. The Chiefs never and will never beat the Titans, as Andy usually find the stupidest ways to lose to this abysmal franchise. BUT, if the Chiefs tank and lose to the Chargers... the Bills, Steelers, or Raiders become a more likely Wild Card opponent-- regardless of Texans/Titans outcome.

Pats obviously not losing, so answer the question with that in mind.

**** the NFL scheduling this week. All start times should be the same.

MMXcalibur 12-25-2019 11:24 AM

If you're afraid of the Tennessee Titans, then you're not Super Bowl worthy anyways.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-25-2019 11:25 AM

You are a stupid mother ****ing moron to think the Titans will beat us in our house... We are way healthier than the game we played in Nashville and they had to win the ****ing Powerball to beat us... You should lose your thread starting privileges for this stupidity...

Why Not? 12-25-2019 11:26 AM

Nope. Chiefs lose and Texans win, Texans are the 3. Means we would probably get Baltimore first and the slight chance of hosting the CCG pretty much is reduced to no chance. Plus playing to lose to try to manipulate your next opponent is a loser’s mentality. If the Chiefs are the contenders we think they are, they destroy the Tits next week.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-25-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14676870)
You are a stupid mother ****ing moron to think the Titans will beat us in our house... We are way healthier than the game we played in Nashville and they had to win the ****ing Powerball to beat us... You should lose your thread starting privileges for this stupidity...

Also needed a powerball with:

Succop's frozen ball FG
Mariota's TD pass/reception

KCUnited 12-25-2019 11:30 AM

Nah. These guys having fun and peaking going into the playoffs is more critical than trying to dictate matchups.

tyecopeland 12-25-2019 11:41 AM

We could lose to any of the teams we will face in the wild card round. But we won't. I'd rather face the Steelers but not by much. I think we are much better prepared for a Derrick Henry now than we were, although we should have never let him do that to us in the first place.

loochy 12-25-2019 11:45 AM

No..LMAO. A legit contender shouldn't be afraid of anyone...let alone a scrub team like the Titans

BossChief 12-25-2019 11:49 AM

I can’t believe anyone is worried about the possibility of playing the Titans.

We would beat them by multiple scores.

comochiefsfan 12-25-2019 11:51 AM

If we can’t beat the Titans at home with this team then just disband the whole ****ing franchise.

It’s a win-win, because if we win the game then we move on in the playoffs. If we lose I’ll finally be able to give up hope on this franchise and spend my falls more productively.

But it won’t matter because we’re going to kill them.

Reerun_KC 12-25-2019 11:51 AM

The only, ONLY thing that scares me in the playoffs is Andy Reid.

No team, players other coaching staff, etc.

Andy Reid is the biggest threat to us failing than any other possible scenario.

BWillie 12-25-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 14676868)
If you're afraid of the Tennessee Titans, then you're not Super Bowl worthy anyways.

Nobody is afraid of anybody. It is just that Tennessee is playing like a team much better than their record. Ever since they started Tannehill they've been one of the best teams in the NFL. Playing the weaker of the two wildcard teams gives us the best chance of victory.

BWillie 12-25-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14676887)
I can’t believe anyone is worried about the possibility of playing the Titans.

We would beat them by multiple scores.

We already lost to them at home. They COULD definitely beat us. There is no destiny in football. You always have a chance to lose even if you are the better team due to luck and happenstance.

Mama Hip Rockets 12-25-2019 11:58 AM

The Chiefs will beat the mother****ing shit out of the Tennessee Titans or anyone else they have to play in the first round of the playoffs.

Or the second round.

Or the third round.

Rain Man 12-25-2019 11:58 AM

The Chiefs won't worry who the opponents are. The opponents will worry about who the Chiefs are right now. This team is hulking out.