Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2020, 06:28 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

To those going to the game: Please follow the Chiefs rules today.

16K in the stands sucks compared to 80K but its better than zero. Last I heard a couple of days ago, only a handful of teams in the NFL are even allowing fans in the stands.

If the announcers are spending their time on the broadcast pointing out how fans are violating the Chiefs rules it will embarrass the city and us as a fan base.

Just suck it up, follow the Chiefs rules and maybe we can get more fans in the stands in future games if we prove we can follow the rules. More fans in the stands helps our team play better, make comebacks and provide morale boosts. Just do it!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:18 AM   #151
In Search of a Life

Granted I had a few drinks last night... But from what I remember the booing during the broadcast is WAY quieter than what I heard on espns replay. Feel like the sports media is the one doctoring the sound.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:22 AM   #152
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Granted I had a few drinks last night... But from what I remember the booing during the broadcast is WAY quieter than what I heard on espns replay. Feel like the sports media is the one doctoring the sound.
There was definitely booing, like when the Texans left and came back onto the field for the black national anthem. It sounded considerably different from what we heard during the display of unity.

And as I pointed out last night, we heard the same weird "booing" right after the Chiefs scored a TD, during a PAT.

Not sure what it was, but I don't think it was people booing, definitely not anywhere near a majority.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:24 AM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, sounds different than other vids. I think it was a combination of a few booing idiots, combined with some people confusingly cheering during a moment of silence, with a heavy dash of media sensationalism.
This is most likely the correct takeaway from this.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:28 AM   #154
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I wasn't there so I'm at the mercy of the broadcast sound. And as was pointed out earlier in the thread, some are triggered by my posts so I'm bowing out of this thread.
All the political BS aside, it doesn't really matter what your personal opinions are. You were trying to be pragmatic, nothing wrong with that.

I think the takeaway though is that the media was always going to find something to latch onto and while it's great that it seems most people handled themselves well, it wasn't going to matter in the end.

Flyover country is still flyover country. They were always going to find something to bloviate over. It's just sad that the KC Star has to join in the dog pile. They absolutely loathe their own base.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #155
Inmem 2.0

I took a shit and didnt wash my hands then high fived everyone everytime we scored a touchdown
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:33 AM   #156
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I took a shit and didnt wash my hands then high fived everyone everytime we scored a touchdown

Hope you didn't get too much semen on them, then...
Old 09-11-2020, 07:35 AM   #157
MVP

Pre-game alcohol, NYers would have pissed in unison
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:36 AM   #158
In Search of a Life

People are free to boo. I dont care about the attention to the fan base. I just don't want guys like mahomes and Mathieu to be turned off by our fans. We have the chance to build a dynasty and now is not a good time to **** it up.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:37 AM   #159
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
People are free to boo. I dont care about the attention to the fan base. I just don't want guys like mahomes and Mathieu to be turned off by our fans. We have the chance to build a dynasty and now is not a good time to **** it up.
Well I hope they're ready to deal with it because they're going to be answering questions about it for quite a while, whether it's actually true or not. The media isn't going to let it go, at least not for a while. Too much value in keeping it going.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:39 AM   #160
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

Hope you didn't get too much semen on them, then...
That went in my tummy
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:46 AM   #161
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That went in my tummy
Old 09-11-2020, 07:54 AM   #162
Beyond the Rapids

When the Texans were running out on the TV broadcast, I figured this was the normal booing that accompanies the visiting team taking the field.

But there is definitely a large swath of people in America who may acknowledge the underlying issues, but are tired of being preached to and don't feel like athletes and TV commentators should be the ones looking down their noses at the rest of us.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:59 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There was definitely booing, like when the Texans left and came back onto the field for the black national anthem. It sounded considerably different from what we heard during the display of unity.

And as I pointed out last night, we heard the same weird "booing" right after the Chiefs scored a TD, during a PAT.

Not sure what it was, but I don't think it was people booing, definitely not anywhere near a majority.
There were Texans fans in attendance. Doubt they were bothering to boo a whole lot, but since you heard something during Chiefs scores just throwing it out there.

Only loud booing of the night was when Texans ran onto the field. During the moment of silence there was maybe 1 or 2 per section and died out quickly. It got quiet and then when the announcer said "thank you" the crowd overwhelmingly cheered and applauded.

As somebody on the more conservative side of things, I felt like the social justice stuff was just fine. Chiefs were on the field and stood for anthem, then conducted a demonstration with a message of unity. Nothing objectionable at all for me. But invariably there are going to be a tiny group of drunk assholes who are ready for a fight. Nothing you can do about that. I think next time don't have it be a "moment of silence". It gives too much power to a small number of loudmouth pricks.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:01 AM   #164
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
There were Texans fans in attendance. Doubt they were bothering to boo a whole lot, but since you heard something during Chiefs scores just throwing it out there.

Only loud booing of the night was when Texans ran onto the field. During the moment of silence there was maybe 1 or 2 per section and died out quickly. It got quiet and then when the announcer said "thank you" the crowd overwhelmingly cheered and applauded.

As somebody on the more conservative side of things, I felt like the social justice stuff was just fine. Chiefs were on the field and stood for anthem, then conducted a demonstration with a message of unity. Nothing objectionable at all for me. But invariably there are going to be a tiny group of drunk assholes who are ready for a fight. Nothing you can do about that. I think next time don't have it be a "moment of silence". It gives too much power to a small number of loudmouth pricks.
I agree pretty much 100%. I'm more conservative for sure and am not rally a fan of politics and sports intersecting but I thought last night was done really, really well. Especially by the Chiefs and their players.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:31 AM   #165
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I think that's part of it, from the fan video it seemed fairly silent. That allows a small group of assholes to steal the spotlight. It also kind of puts the spotlight back on the injustice the players are trying bring attention to. It's not hey football is back and the Chiefs looked really good. It's there are a bunch of people that will boo unity.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.