Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #5881
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
If that's what I think your referring too, she hasn't seen that in a couple of years. and well that's kind of nasty in a food thread...
Yeah, but at least I didn't bring it up...or boobs.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #5882
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Flank steak, grilled tomatoes, corn.
That look's good, pretty sure I would go back for 3rds.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:34 PM   #5883
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yeah, but at least I didn't bring it up...or boobs.
Maybe she can use a hot flash and cook some chicken.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #5884
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Not to be a jerk, but how did you loose the tip of your pinky finger?

LOL

I didn't. My pinky stops around the first knuckle of my ring finger.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #5885
Baba Ganoush

It's been awhile since I took a good poop. Gonna try to clean me out with some Taco Bell tonight.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #5886
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
LOL

I didn't. My pinky stops around the first knuckle of my ring finger.
So you still have the nail, just a knuckle short? not that I care, just thought I could use it explaining my small shoe size.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:58 PM   #5887
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
So you still have the nail, just a knuckle short? not that I care, just thought I could use it explaining my small shoe size.
Oh my, you are full of double entendres tonight aren't you?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #5888
I like Pie!

Quote:
Oh my, you are full of double entendres tonight aren't you?
I think of it as trying to be nice, but okay.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:07 PM   #5889
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Chicken tikka masala. I'm headed out of town for a few days, so this is a big batch so my wife can feed on leftovers for the next few days.

I made this a week or so ago.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:08 PM   #5890
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Flank steak, grilled tomatoes, corn.
Flank steak looks perfectly cooked and ready to chow down.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:22 PM   #5891
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Flank steak looks perfectly cooked and ready to chow down.
Slightly over cooked for our taste, but it was solid.

I bought two small steaks, to go between three of us. About 3 lbs total. We probably would have had some leftovers. But I only cooked one of them, because my daughter is house sitting for a few days. My wife is heading out tomorrow, so it is just me and the other steak.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:22 PM   #5892
Politically Incorrect

Tonight I went pretty simple.

I had a value pack of (6) 1" thick boneless loin pork chops. I marinated them for 48 hours in Lawry's Herb and Garlic marinade. Took them out of the fridge in the container and let them come to room temp. Then dried them off with a paper towel before I put some black pepper on them and tossed three at a time into a non-stick skillet to sear on both sides for about 3 minutes. Then I put them into a foil pan with the leftover marinade on the bottom to prevent them from sticking. I cooked them in the oven for about 18 minutes at 375 degrees. They were so incredibly moist, tasted delicious, and had just a tinge of pink left.

For sides I made two veggies: steamer fingerling potatoes with butter, mayo and horseradish as well as a Southwestern corn mix of corn, minced red, green and jalapeno peppers, minced onions, and a few squirts of sriracha,

I ate three of the six chops and a second helping of the veggies.

IT WAS A TASTY SATISFYING DINNER!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150613_203600.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	110000   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150613_203608.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	110001   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150613_203616.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	110002   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150613_203624.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	110003  

Old 06-13-2015, 09:17 PM   #5893
Mod Team

Quote:
Geezaz! We never get that hot here. Now it's only 87° with low humidity at 55%. Nice evening.
I know you've mentioned it before about your house not cooling down but the AC has no problem cooling to house off here, even at that temperature or higher. It was 80 degrees in the house after being in the pool. I put the AC on and an hour later it was down to 73 inside. I'm assuming decreased humidity or just the fact we have two AC units? Our insulation is pretty decent too.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #5894
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know you've mentioned it before about your house not cooling down but the AC has no problem cooling to house off here, even at that temperature or higher. It was 80 degrees in the house after being in the pool. I put the AC on and an hour later it was down to 73 inside. I'm assuming decreased humidity or just the fact we have two AC units? Our insulation is pretty decent too.
That's good. Mine wouldn't do that in that kind of heat. I do need new insulation though.

BTW, does your tap water come in warm this time of year too? Including the washing machine. Past two years I literally put ice-cubes in my washer because I use cold water ( to not set stains) and I couldn't get any.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:47 AM   #5895
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

No, I guess I just have short pinkies. I have the full finger, proper number of knuckles and all.

Closed Thread