Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:41 PM   #5866
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Did somebody say........garlic?

Are you off miserable user yet?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 04:07 PM   #5867
pie is never free

Chicken fajitas... thinly sliced frozen (noooooo!) chicken breasts, onions, red and green peppers.

Chicken cooked on high heat with cumin, garlic and a bit of chili.

Onions and peppers cooked down with salt and black pepper... throw it all in a tortilla with a bit of asadero cheese, salsa, cilantro and voila.

Dinner for a drunk, gotta love it.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 04:24 PM   #5868
www.nfl-forecast.com

I fried some morels that I found at fresh market. I forgot to photograph them before we ate them. Good but not as good as I remember them being.

Flank steak a little later. Looking forward to using a new serrated knife for slicing it. Will photo.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 04:26 PM   #5869
Cast Iron Jedi

Chicken tikka masala. I'm headed out of town for a few days, so this is a big batch so my wife can feed on leftovers for the next few days.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #5870
www.nfl-forecast.com

Flank steak, grilled tomatoes, corn.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	109998  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #5871
Gimme My Berries Back!

I'm in the middle of a lentil, tomato escarole soup. Only making it in 92° weather because I'm spring cleaning and trying to use up stuff that's been around and should be used up. Hence my last of my lentils.

Just gonna have rotisserie turkey sandwiches with tomato lettuce and bacon with it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:04 PM   #5872
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I'm in the middle of a lentil, tomato escarole soup. Only making it in 92° weather because I'm spring cleaning and trying to use up stuff that's been around and should be used up. Hence my last of my lentils.

Just gonna have rotisserie turkey sandwiches with tomato lettuce and bacon with it.
That's a perfect hot outside dinner in my mind. The sandwich anyways. Soup can work. I'd eat it cooled a bit.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:08 PM   #5873
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
No this is different.

I was pretty sure that's what you meant. Just buy a chimney starter. No need to plug anything in (you can still barbecue during a power outage) and the charcoal is ready in just a few minutes.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #5874
Mod Team

106 here today but I'm using the oven anyway!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:01 PM   #5875
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I was pretty sure that's what you meant. Just buy a chimney starter. No need to plug anything in (you can still barbecue during a power outage) and the charcoal is ready in just a few minutes.
I looked at one of those on You Tube after I saw it mentioned in here. Honestly, when you tumble the coals in the grill the fire was streaming out of that sucker in a way I'd be too scared to handle. I'm a klutz for one thing and burn my self constantly just using an oven and a range. I'd probably trip and burn my entire face. That thing frightens the beejaz outta me!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:05 PM   #5876
Gimme My Berries Back!

Ta da....! Sorry I plopped the mat down funny and cut of the bottom of the Le Creuset but I was rushed. Composition is important to me—more important than the food.

I was outta parm because it was turning green. Too small too. So I did grate a bit of white NY cheddar per serving.

I was outta bread but had wraps...so I wrapped the rotisserie turkey BLT's instead. No pic. Too many ooo's and ahhh's coming with the hockey game. Go Bolts!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lentil EscaroleRS.png
Views:	136
Size:	454.0 KB
ID:	109999  

Old 06-13-2015, 07:08 PM   #5877
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
106 here today but I'm using the oven anyway!
Geezaz! We never get that hot here. Now it's only 87° with low humidity at 55%. Nice evening.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:20 PM   #5878
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Anyone here grow garlic? My soft necks have fallen over, and they're down to about 2 green leaves.

Think this is ready to harvest? It's pretty small, but I don't know how big this varietal gets. I recall my seed stock was pretty small.

Not to be a jerk, but how did you loose the tip of your pinky finger?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:24 PM   #5879
Be Kind To Your Pets

Hickory smoked ribs and chicken today on the Weber GSM bullet smoker. Ribs were a tad over done, but the chicken was fabulous. Still working on mastering ribs. Practice, practice, practice.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:25 PM   #5880
I like Pie!

Quote:
You better be careful what you wish for with those last five words!

If that's what I think your referring too, she hasn't seen that in a couple of years. and well that's kind of nasty in a food thread...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread