Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2014, 10:06 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?

Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-26-2020 at 07:11 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:42 PM   #196
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
You message Flopps yet. To see if I was talking shit last night?

See what I did there? "Talking shit"
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:47 PM   #197
Fish are scared of me

Heh, I went home to grab a lunch and I'm trying to keep up my immune system so I had a cup of sauerkraut, some red bell pepper and a tangelo.About an hour later I barely made it to the commode to blow a hole in the bottom.

It was awesome!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:10 PM   #198
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Nice..
I had a magnificent shit when I got home from work today
Its the weirdest thing though.
Its like my shit knows when we're 2 blocks from home.
Spend all day on the job sites and never have to clench my butt cheeks. But as soon as I turn onto Mockingbird Drive. Its a 300 yard race to the driveway and then into the house and onto the toilet. Barely making it everytime.

That moment where you’re finally at the toilet is always the moment where your fingers forget how a belt works.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:23 PM   #199

Hahaha.. So true
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:26 PM   #200
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post

That moment where you’re finally at the toilet is always the moment where your fingers forget how a belt works.
This is why i went solely to ratchet belts. One-handed operation, one finger actually, and fast.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:30 PM   #201
pie is never free

I’m still reliable as a western sunset, within 20 minutes of that first cup of coffee it’s ON

Only strange thing occurring within the last year or so, is the secondary water squirts after breakfast... it’s weird, must have something to do with getting old
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:57 PM   #202
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
What's your secret?
Id like to add it to my book of prepping
I eat a banana for breakfast.. Apple and jello for lunch...grilled chicken and vegetables for dinner... Light popcorn for a snack... Lost some weight and feel great... The clean pooping is the bonus..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:06 PM   #203
You Sweetie!

I'm holding out - this will be epic!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:09 PM   #204
Wasted away again...

I've been packing some big turds for past few months. Looong clean breakers.

It's awesome.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:14 PM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I eat a banana for breakfast.. Apple and jello for lunch...grilled chicken and vegetables for dinner... Light popcorn for a snack... Lost some weight and feel great... The clean pooping is the bonus..
Noted..
On TP
Old 03-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #206

I hate banana. Unless my woman wants to show off for me.and have sex with a banana.
I have no use for bananas
Old 03-26-2020, 09:34 PM   #207
You Sweetie!

I'm pretty happy with the result. Definitely was a nice session.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:39 PM   #208

I bet if you tried.
You could wipe your ass clean with a banana peel
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:19 AM   #209
Politically Incorrect

Last week I dropped a 4' Anaconda that came out so perfect, so easy and 1/2 of him hid down the bowl as he didn't fit. It was incredible form and texture. One fluid motion of about 20-30 seconds, like a cow delivering a calf.

I was so damn close to taking a photo and posting on CP but at the last minute I came to my senses and let him slither away to the city waste processing plant. Oh what could have been an icon photo is now sludge.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:45 AM   #210
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
any proof these things work? not to mention various height differences in people
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.