Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:45 AM   #1516
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The ones I've talked to locally not only have the weakest smack talk of any fan base I've ever seen, but it seems like they already know what they're in for
Not the ones I’ve spoken to locally. They all think that the return of Vea Means KC doesn’t have a chance. They’re all buying into the offensive line being in shambles that’s been discussed add nausea him on local radio. Most of them seriously think they adjusted it to our offense in the second half of the first game, they’re not buying into the fact that Andy and Spag‘s call took their foot off the gas. I keep telling him they’ll see, just like all the other fans.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:47 AM   #1517
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
There was at least one.
Yeah, and they were posting from the northeast... and no one became a Bucs fan in 1993.

Chiefs fan here since 2008! ...yeah, no.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:53 AM   #1518
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Not the ones I’ve spoken to locally. They all think that the return of Vea Means KC doesn’t have a chance. They’re all buying into the offensive line being in shambles that’s been discussed add nausea him on local radio. Most of them seriously think they adjusted it to our offense in the second half of the first game, they’re not buying into the fact that Andy and Spag‘s call took their foot off the gas. I keep telling him they’ll see, just like all the other fans.

Were they all high?

I went to the Superbowl experience last night and there were more Chiefs fans and fans of other teams than there were bucs fans. Lots of people with no team colors on at all. I would have figured the place would be loaded with bucs fans. Their turnout was downright pathetic
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:56 AM   #1519
I’m a Mahomo!

Chiefs Co-Owner Clark Hunt Predicts Super Bowl LV Win

http://a.msn.com/02/en-us/BB1dmB7s?ocid=st
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:59 AM   #1520
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, and they were posting from the northeast... and no one became a Bucs fan in 1993.

Chiefs fan here since 2008! ...yeah, no.
Ahhh.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:00 AM   #1521
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Were they all high?

I went to the Superbowl experience last night and there were more Chiefs fans and fans of other teams than there were bucs fans. Lots of people with no team colors on at all. I would have figured the place would be loaded with bucs fans. Their turnout was downright pathetic
One of them was definitely high, cuz I smoked with him lol.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:01 AM   #1522
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
One of them was definitely high, cuz I smoked with him lol.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:02 AM   #1523
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Chiefs Co-Owner Clark Hunt Predicts Super Bowl LV Win

http://a.msn.com/02/en-us/BB1dmB7s?ocid=st
Ummm....duh?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:03 AM   #1524
MVP

Quote:
Were they all high?

There is almost no enthusiasm on their football forums either...really strange.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:04 AM   #1525
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
2 of Brady’s Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same **** up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn’t have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we’ve been playing all year the game won’t be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
Speaking on more than Super Bowls, he even had the Tuck Rule, Marlon Mcree fumble, and Dee Ford lining up offsides. Those are just off the top of my head.

Guy's had a LOT of shit that he basically had no control over swing his way.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:04 AM   #1526
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It's not my bullshit...I didn't gift Brady the Jags/Chiefs games. I didn't intertwine Vegas betting into a sport...

You all are just mad because you just want to ignore it and be entertained...I'm an inconvenient reminder.

I love the game of football...just not the corruption.

Ever wonder why the rules change in the post-season...where they "let them play". They control the spreads tightly during the regular season via penalties.

Vegas made millions on the Raiders win and was 100% determined by the officiating...it's why they love Clete.

Thanks, QBAnon
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:05 AM   #1527
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:06 AM   #1528
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
There is almost no enthusiasm on their football forums either...really strange.
Not really, they know what's about to happen. It's hard to get excited when you know the other team is going in dry
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:08 AM   #1529
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Speaking on more than Super Bowls, he even had the Tuck Rule, Marlon Mcree fumble, and Dee Ford lining up offsides. Those are just off the top of my head.

Guy's had a LOT of shit that he basically had no control over swing his way.
Carroll's decision to not run Lynch...Falcons decision to not run out the clock.

That's two rings right there..

Lafleur's decision to not let Rodgers go for it...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:09 AM   #1530
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I still get chills everytime i hear "CHIEFS" at the end of the anthem in hard rock stadium.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.