Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #1501
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I think this is something a lot of us Chiefs fans are choosing to ignore.

He's had a massive horseshoe up his ass for basically his entire career. I fully expect some weird ass ****ery to present itself based on that alone; I'm just not sure what form it'll take.

If I had to guess, we'll see the collective best game his receivers have ever had (multiple insane catches) or their running game suddenly explodes, setting them up with 3rd and short/favorable red zone situations all game long.

I hope I'm wrong. The ****er's played in 10 Super Bowls and they've pretty much all been relatively close. He's due to get smoked in the big one. Who better to do it than us?
It's pretty much the only reason I'm giving them a chance... they don't look great on paper and the Chiefs have two weeks to figure out how to slow down their front four and how to deal with their offensive weapons, etc..... it's all about Brady going off and looking 10 years younger or getting the benefit of a huge call that ends up swinging the game by 14 points, or whatever.

Including last year's playoffs, they're probably at least the 3rd best team they've played in the past year, but you simply can't discount Brady, whatever that means in terms of his play or the refs.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #1502
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

He's had a massive horseshoe up his ass for basically his entire career. I fully expect some weird ass ****ery to present itself based on that alone; I'm just not sure what form it'll take.

If I had to guess, we'll see the collective best game his receivers have ever had (multiple insane catches) or their running game suddenly explodes, setting them up with 3rd and short/favorable red zone situations all game long.

I hope I'm wrong. The ****er's played in 10 Super Bowls and they've pretty much all been relatively close. He's due to get smoked in the big one. Who better to do it than us?
I知 not ignoring it. I知 fully expecting there to be some bullshit calls that go his way. He値l either chuck it up and get DPI or they値l hit him and get a penalty for roughing the passer.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #1503
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I was half-joking....she most definitely does occult rituals the night before he plays.

Brady has talked about it...

Wait......you're serious?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:09 AM   #1504
Most Valuable Villain

Mattress Mack has bet $3.46 million on the Bucs.

We’re winning.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:14 AM   #1505
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Pretty interesting interview with former Bucs player Dwight Smith in the TB airwaves yesterday. Said games aren’t decided on the field, but by Vegas. The guy is a SB champion and has this take. Is it real or CTE?

https://953wdae.iheart.com/featured/...-illegitimate/

Also sorry for putting it in this thread but figured it was at least worth a discussion without its own thread.
I'm sure that Detoxing guy will chime in telling everyone he knows better than a former SB player...

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-04-2021 at 10:43 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:15 AM   #1506
I知 a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #1507
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

2 of Brady痴 Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same **** up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop痴 brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn稚 have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we致e been playing all year the game won稚 be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:17 AM   #1508
I知 a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:18 AM   #1509
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

Wait......you're serious?
Talk to Brady about it...he was the one explaining about how she has a whole elaborate ritual layout.

Of course he was trivializing it...a "girls will be girls, I just play football" angle...."and give my son extended tongue kisses for good luck"

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-04-2021 at 10:59 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:28 AM   #1510
Starter

Does anyone else find it strange that we are just a few days away from the Super Bowl and there haven't been any Bucs fans coming by to talk football, talk trash or just outright troll? I have never seen an opposing teams fanbase this disengaged.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:28 AM   #1511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this
It's not my bullshit...I didn't gift Brady the Jags/Chiefs games. I didn't intertwine Vegas betting into a sport...

You all are just mad because you just want to ignore it and be entertained...I'm an inconvenient reminder.

I love the game of football...just not the corruption.

Ever wonder why the rules change in the post-season...where they "let them play". They control the spreads tightly during the regular season via penalties.

Vegas made millions on the Raiders win and was 100% determined by the officiating...it's why they love Clete.

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-04-2021 at 10:57 AM..
Old 02-04-2021, 10:29 AM   #1512
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
Does anyone else find it strange that we are just a few days away from the Super Bowl and there haven't been any Bucs fans coming by to talk football, talk trash or just outright troll? I have never seen an opposing teams fanbase this disengaged.
There was at least one.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:30 AM   #1513
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
They池e all on Patriot sites talking about how they never should have let Brady leave.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:40 AM   #1514
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 02-04-2021, 10:40 AM   #1515
SuperChiefs

Quote:
The ones I've talked to locally not only have the weakest smack talk of any fan base I've ever seen, but it seems like they already know what they're in for
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.