Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #421
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone cheat on their diet on Fridays?

I don't pick a particular day to cheat because I know that, inevitably, there are going to be some random days when I'll want to (donuts at work, wife wants to go out, etc).
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 02:51 PM   #422
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Does anyone else have a problem with retaining water after eating like crap? I ballooned up to 231 lbs Tuesday following the new years festivities. I looked awful...sausage fingers, squinty eyes, and cankles. I started peeing yesterday and I'm down 17 lbs as of this morning and back to my normal weight.
If I get too crazy with low quality carbs I have that issue.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:03 PM   #423
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
If I get too crazy with low quality carbs I have that issue.
Like cookies
And chips
And empanadas
And m&ms
And pizza
And lots of rum?

Do you think that night have had something to do with it?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:10 PM   #424

Quote:
Like cookies
And chips
And empanadas
And m&ms
And pizza
And lots of rum?

The rum doesn't have carbs unless you're mixing it with carbs. Drink away.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:11 PM   #425
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Does anyone else have a problem with retaining water after eating like crap? I ballooned up to 231 lbs Tuesday following the new years festivities. I looked awful...sausage fingers, squinty eyes, and cankles. I started peeing yesterday and I'm down 17 lbs as of this morning and back to my normal weight.
Cut carbs for a few days and you will be pissing it out like a racehorse.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:53 PM   #426
Certified Bourbon taster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
And stay away from salt
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM   #427
Supporter

Quote:
Like cookies
And chips
And empanadas
And m&ms
And pizza
And lots of rum?

Of what you listed chips are only thing I have to keep control on.

The rest I feel fine after consuming.

I guess alcohol would be the one thing I monitor somewhat closely. I only drink when I have a scheduled rest day the next day.
Old 01-06-2024, 07:14 PM   #428
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Yeah, but that's not subq water you're peeing out. It's water that was bound to glycogen in your muscles. That's why people start keto and lose a bunch of weight right away. It's depleted muscles and that's not really a good thing.
Old 01-08-2024, 09:53 AM   #429
Supporter

Quote:

Carbs are super important for muscle/strength building. Most people do get enough 'clean' carbs.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:50 PM   #430
Supporter

mmmm 12oz burger and 2 cups cooked rice.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:13 AM   #431
Supporter

Thinking about picking up some BPC-157 to see if it helps with some nagging tendon issues.

Anyone else have any experience with it? Or TB-500?
Old 01-30-2024, 09:20 AM   #432
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Thinking about picking up some BPC-157 to see if it helps with some nagging tendon issues.

Anyone else have any experience with it? Or TB-500?

I used BPC for a calf strain. I still have 8 vials of it left in the freezer.
I can't say whether it made a difference or not since I have no baseline to compare it to.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 09:58 PM   #433
Inmem 2.0

Has anyone ran the Firece 5 program? Basically 3X5 lifts
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:33 PM   #434
Supporter

193 on the scale this morning. Getting fat.
Old 02-09-2024, 01:24 PM   #435
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
193 on the scale this morning. Getting fat.
Lol.

I've started to gain a little weight; up to 176 now, from 172. Shirts are getting a little tight under the arms/across the chest. So are the sleeves.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.