Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:38 PM   #406
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Is penguinz really a hot fitness model girl?

Actually, never mind. I'll just pretend she is; I'll sleep better that way.

I'm probably the one that's closer to the hot fitness model girl. I'm tan and hairless. He's all fuzzy and burly and manly like a lumberjack.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 03:33 PM   #407
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm probably the one that's closer to the hot fitness model girl. I'm tan and hairless. He's all fuzzy and burly and manly like a lumberjack.
That tracks. You would 100% have fake tits if you were a chick.

Peng doesn’t give me those vibes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 04:16 PM   #408
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone else get hard seeing those pics?
Me!

Oh wait.... You said hard seeing the pics. I thought you said hard while taking the pics.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-03-2024, 04:18 PM   #409
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
penguinz is Wolverine?
Old 01-05-2024, 12:02 PM   #410
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
You be the judge....

As hot fitness girls go, you're not my type. Just saying.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM   #411
Inmem 2.0

Anyone cheat on their diet on Fridays?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:03 PM   #412
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone cheat on their diet on Fridays?
Yup, Friday’s the day.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:13 PM   #413
Supporter

I don't monitor what I eat other than hitting my min protein and min fat for the day. If I happen to eat a bag of oreos then just toss in an extra set for each lift for the next few days.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:15 PM   #414
Would an idiot do that?

I'm a pillar of the fitness community and if I cheated one day, might as well give up and start eating ice cream for dinner every night.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:45 PM   #415
Mod Team

My cheat day is Saturday. That’s also the only day I drink.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 07:47 PM   #416
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Does anyone else have a problem with retaining water after eating like crap? I ballooned up to 231 lbs Tuesday following the new years festivities. I looked awful...sausage fingers, squinty eyes, and cankles. I started peeing yesterday and I'm down 17 lbs as of this morning and back to my normal weight.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:12 PM   #417
Mod Team

Quote:
Does anyone else have a problem with retaining water after eating like crap? I ballooned up to 231 lbs Tuesday following the new years festivities. I looked awful...sausage fingers, squinty eyes, and cankles. I started peeing yesterday and I'm down 17 lbs as of this morning and back to my normal weight.
Definitely and sometimes it’s honestly painful the next morning, which I find weird. Like joint pain but goes away after I hydrate through morning. I’ll put on about 5lbs so that much weight for you is a lot!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:13 PM   #418
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

lol, that sounds a little extreme. I gained about 6-7 lbs. over Christmas/NYE, but it's coming off now. But obviously sounds like you took in an exorbitant amount of salt for the holidays. me too, but didn't have the extreme results. little puffy in the face, but that was about it.

My cheat day is usually Sat or Sunday.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:18 PM   #419
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I probably eat crappy enough that I don't notice it, but did have a trip a while back where I gained like 15 pounds and then lost pretty much all of it within a matter of a few days, and figured it was water weight from the amount of drinking that took place.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:53 PM   #420

I do the keto thing so when I cheat it's usually for an expanded period of time. Fell off the keto wagon Christmas weekend, so have been enjoying some of the other stuff through tonight. Tomorrow it's back to business as usual, with the plan being to make it through to next Christmas.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.