Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 08:57 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Diggs traded to Texans

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:17 PM   #181
Consuming CP souls

You can speculate all you want. RIGHT NOW there WRs are pure dogshit with Shitkur and Samuel (2 number 3s at best) leading the way. You'd be ****ing PISSED if KC had this...don't lie. I've read YEARS of Kelce "not counting" as a number 1, so please stop with the Knox Kincaid bullshit.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:19 PM   #182
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
You can speculate all you want. RIGHT NOW there WRs are pure dogshit with Shitkur and Samuel (2 number 3s at best) leading the way. You'd be ****ing PISSED if KC had this...don't lie. I've read YEARS of Kelce "not counting" as a number 1, so please stop with the Knox Kincaid bullshit.
Wait! Did somebody say they have a good WR corps?

Who said this!?!?!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:19 PM   #183
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
There's also the fact that Kincaid isn't quite Travis Kelce yet either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:20 PM   #184
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Wait! Did somebody say they have a good WR corps?

Who said this!?!?!
RunKC is basically arguing that the Bills offense won't miss those guys very much, and they won't even have to run the ball more.

Pretty awful take if you ask me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:22 PM   #185
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
RunKC is basically arguing that the Bills offense won't miss those guys very much, and they won't even have to run the ball more.

I feel like some people here are just needing attention.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:23 PM   #186
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Dude bends over backwards to ride in and know slob rival teams. It's kind of weird how this board always does this
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Pasta Little Brioni
This message has been deleted by Pasta Little Brioni. Reason: .
Old 04-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #187
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
They only made the playoffs because of Toney
Old 04-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Good luck
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

And we haven't even mentioned all of the losses on defense.

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
Old 04-03-2024, 01:26 PM   #189
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

But gid ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
So did the Ravens...they squandered the best team Lamar will ever have
Old 04-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #190
In Search of a Life

And I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they have work to do, and it won't be easy with the division getting tougher.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #191
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:28 PM   #192
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
And I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they have work to do, and it won't be easy with the division getting tougher.
I think it puts pressure on Allen to run which will lead to injury
Old 04-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #193
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:34 PM   #194
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
Bringing in Harbaugh will get this more motivated, more so than what McDermott can do for the Bills right now.

With that being said whatever happens, Chargers will have the better season imo.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 01:36 PM   #195
Generational Player

Depends who they move up for.

Bryan Thomas Jr or Adonai Mitchell and they are in a good place for the future.

Worthy or Franklin and they are screwed as a Diggs replacement.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.