Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #2
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I feel like some people here are just needing attention.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
They only made the playoffs because of Toney
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:38 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
They only made the playoffs because of Toney
We need to send Toney to them as a gift.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I feel like some people here are just needing attention.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

And we haven't even mentioned all of the losses on defense.

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:26 PM   #5
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

But gid ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
So did the Ravens...they squandered the best team Lamar will ever have
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:32 PM   #6
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
So did the Ravens...they squandered the best team Lamar will ever have
They didn’t squander it, they ran into Mahomes.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #7
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:34 PM   #9
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
Bringing in Harbaugh will get this more motivated, more so than what McDermott can do for the Bills right now.

With that being said whatever happens, Chargers will have the better season imo.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:05 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

This was in a span of 3 posts and 3 total minutes. Ladies and gentlemen I give you staylor

Quote:
Quote:
And I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they have work to do, and it won't be easy with the division getting tougher.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:17 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This was in a span of 3 posts and 3 total minutes. Ladies and gentlemen I give you staylor
Wow, you are truly ****ing reeruned.

Those two posts aren't remotely contradictory you ****ing buffoon.

Let me break it down for you:

You're the one talking in absolutes. You are putting them down for a playoff spot today.

I'm saying they have work to do, and it's hilarious that you're putting a team in the playoffs that barely made it last year with a much better roster in a tougher division.

That doesn't mean they won't make the playoffs, dipshit.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:47 PM   #12
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Reading comprehension is hard.

Quote:
They have Dawson Knox and Dalton Kincaid at TE with complimentary WR’s in Curtis Samuel and Khalil Shakir.

Trade up for BTJ or Mitchell and they’ll be fine
I said IF they get BTJ or Mitchell, but honestly I’m thinking BTJ bc I think he’s gonna be that good.

The Patriots are a disaster, the Jets are a delusional disaster and the Dolphins are frauds that can’t beat Josh Allen.

I need to see proof of the Jets before I buy in. They seem like the most dysfunctional team in the league.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:28 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Reading comprehension is hard.

I said IF they get BTJ or Mitchell, but honestly I’m thinking BTJ bc I think he’s gonna be that good.

The Patriots are a disaster, the Jets are a delusional disaster and the Dolphins are frauds that can’t beat Josh Allen.

I need to see proof of the Jets before I buy in. They seem like the most dysfunctional team in the league.
The irony. My trading comprehension is fine. That's not even the same post where you said they'll be in the playoffs.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:58 PM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Tre’Davious White was terrible last year
Von Miller was terrible last year and got benched
Tremuine Edmunds left in FA
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

And yet they were still 9th in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. McDermott is not good at many things but of those defense is not one of them. The guy can find and develop talent on defense.

Those older/injured players listed above were shells of their past selfs and needed to be cut. The fact that they were good on defense despite that (and missing on Elam) says a lot.

I promise it’s okay to be realistic and objective about your rivals instead of saying they all suck.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:13 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Tre’Davious White was terrible last year
Von Miller was terrible last year and got benched
Tremuine Edmunds left in FA
Micah Hyde looked washed
Jordan Poyer was washed

And yet they were still 9th in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. McDermott is not good at many things but of those defense is not one of them. The guy can find and develop talent on defense.

Those older/injured players listed above were shells of their past selfs and needed to be cut. The fact that they were good on defense despite that (and missing on Elam) says a lot.

I promise it’s okay to be realistic and objective about your rivals instead of saying they all suck.
Paper tigers as they've always been. They also had a top 2 ranked defense for 2 years in a row and still couldn't stop a competent offense.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote