Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2020, 11:51 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

How Do You Devil Em?

It's just not Easter without Deviled Eggs. Here's my recipe, how do you do it? I use instant pot to pressure cook the eggs. Four minutes, and they turn out perfect. Let em cool down, cut each egg in half. Here's how I do the innards. Put all the yokes in a bowl. Add some Arby's Horsey Sauce (or cream horseradish sauce if you have that instead), a little sweet pickle juice, dry mustard, garlic powder, old bay, black pepper. Mash it all up real good. Either spoon it into the egg halves with a fork, or take a plastic baggie, cut a hole in one corner and use it like a pastry bag, squeezing the yolk into the egg halves. Make sure you don't make the yolk mixture too runny. Chill em, then before serving sprinkle more Old Bay or Smoked Paprika across the top. Praise the Lord!!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:15 PM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

This is a good question
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:16 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I can’t make shit but my wife makes the best deviled eggs on the planet! Can’t wait to pound a dozen or so today!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
The Constitutional Choo choo

Miracle Whip, 1/4 tsp mustard, 1/4 tsp Vinegar and a 1\2 tsp dill pickle juice.
Mixed all together with the egg yolk.

Sprinkle red paprika or dill weed if you like?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:40 PM   #5
Supporter

Good Easter food. Have no idea how to make em, that’s not my department.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I can’t make shit but my wife makes the best deviled eggs on the planet! Can’t wait to pound a dozen or so today!
God help her
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:59 PM   #7
pie is never free

Loved deviled eggs to death as a kid, but somewhere along the way that sulphur taste ruined them for me

But I’d definitely try one of yours, gb... never heard of using horseradish sauce before, that tangy bite might just cancel out the sulphur taste
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:04 PM   #8
Veteran

Look at HyVee for sweet Hot Pickled Jalapenos.

Get your Yolks ready

Fine chop Jalapenos to same size as pickle relish and add both the pickle relish and the chopped jalapenos...you will know amounts as you do it just work your way up to it...

Now add yellow mustard (or Hot Helgas made in KC) to your taste and sprinkle in a little old bay or if you have a sweet hot BBQ rub that can be amazing....Zero to Hero is stunning

salt and pepper to taste.....they are best with a hour or two in fridge
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 01:09 PM   #9
Veteran

Buy the organic precooked eggs from Costco. Cut in half and put yolk aside. Mix all the yolks together with mayo and a dash or three of yellow mustard. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and sugar. Mix in some Costco crumbled bacon and some diced sweet hot jalapeños. Use piping bag to fill eggs (so much easier). Top with a sweet hot jalapeño ring. Chill for 1 hour and serve. Massive hit and neighborhood parties and holiday get togethers!

https://www.amazon.com/Texas-Hill-Co.../dp/B0181OUNXA
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:04 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
God help her
Lol. Well, thankfully for her and the kids, I was so full on everything else that I only ate 4.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:10 PM   #11
EvOlVeD

gotta add bacon bits or black olive slice for garnish
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:45 PM   #12
Curmudgeon

I'm about the only one in the family that enjoy them so I guess my favorite way is when someone else makes them. But George's suggestion about the horseradish intrigues me and I may have to boil up a couple tomorrow and try that.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:42 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

My Mom called German eggs. She wasn't german both parents were of Irish ancestry. She grew up on the farm where nearest neighbors were German and picked up alot of there dishes.
Mom would make 2 different kinds of german eggs with hot german mustard and mayo laying in a bed of hot german mustard. We didn't like those that were for dad and mom. She would make deviled eggs for us kids that I make to this day. egg yolks mixed in mayo sweet pickle relish and juice and topped with paprika.

I've made german eggs with Lowensenf extra hot mustard still don't really like.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:50 PM   #14
www.nfl-forecast.com

Miracle Whip (1/3 cup), salt, Tabasco (3 or 4 drops), sugar (couple of T), vinegar (1/2 t), Dijon mustard (1.5 t). Measurements are approximate for 9 eggs; I go by taste. They play strongly on the sweet-sour axis. I garnish my with smoked paprika, but that is no bueno for the Mrs.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:48 AM   #15
MVP

boil the eggs in water and a little vinegar, ice them after boiling 10 minutes, peel.

smoked ghost pepper is my secret
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.