Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I would answer that question Logical, but I'm off raising money for some pompoms.
Nice hint
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:59 AM   #3
Supporter

+1 cankerskull

+1 snafu

What was wrong with hbboltgirl's cervical bearing?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #4
Supporter

ID poster and thread where said poster made a horrifyingly funny gender misidentification, proclaiming a tranny eminently do-able.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:09 AM   #5
Supporter

Who is "bigfoot"? Which poster created that moniker for the person?

What is RRPP?

I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
I swear I was defending my home, I was sleepy and disoriented and just stumbled across the state and shot blindly. My bad.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Quote:
What is RRPP?
Run, Run, Pass, Punt - with reference to the predictability of Solari's and Herm's play calling last year. Anyone who watched the Chiefs last year new we would run on first and second downs. Due to that predictability, Ds would have us in 3rd and long knowing we would have to pass which we wouldn't complete - then we would punt.

Colquit for MVP!
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
Supporter

Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #9
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Quote:
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
Is the crapnel chunk a separate question or a continuation of the first? Are you looking for an answer beyond the crapnel chunk hitting your nipple? Excellent commentary by the way - top 10 Iowanian Prose.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111071
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Redrum ?
Sponge Bob is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Sponge Bob is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #11
Supporter

Chiefwiggum +2

RRPP is indeed the Run-Run-Pass(short of first down) Punt offense. It was an excellent analogy of the Chiefs offense the past 2 seasons.

Crapnel Chunks might not have made contact with any nipples in the production of that oration, but they sure as hell might have, had my north end of my southbound train not been in the way. And as you may have guessed....that was indeed a segway to include the famous Planet tradition of the poop thread into this historical document.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
Supporter

Spongebob is getting +2.

You had 10 posts on the first comment(welcome from the shadows). Redrum liked to talk smack about mothers behind the scenes but turned out to not have flame reerunant skin when he started posting.

Valiant is not the guy who wanted analingus from Sheldon Brown....but you're in the right neighborhood.

Think a minivan or newer star trek.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
Supporter

Did anyone ever come up with the name of the raider fan(extra hint) that destroyed a newly arrived raider fan? I mean, he made him fall down in a prison shower kind of destroyed manhood.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #14

oh, BTW - I PM'ed my brother, he's been a lurker since 04 and probably knows many of these answers.....

I finally got him to post a few times a couple of months ago but he's slipped back into lurker mode.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #15
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
oh, BTW - I PM'ed my brother, he's been a lurker since 04 and probably knows many of these answers.....

I finally got him to post a few times a couple of months ago but he's slipped back into lurker mode.
Make a draft pick, ass.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.