Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2008, 10:43 AM  
Supporter

The Lurker 500

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #466
Feeling Victorian

I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #467
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Which Planeteer, about 3:30 this morning, for the 2nd time said "its a girl"?
Brideowania have another kidowania? Congrats Man!!
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #468
Veteran

Quote:
What is the source of the lexicon "------- has lost its burst"
Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:33 PM   #469
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
I'll declare a game winner if anyone can tell what ever became of Mr. Blond?
And I'd argue it's not your game or thread to declare so.

And I hear your feet smell of cheese with many holes...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #470
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cankerskull View Post
Taco John, with his super-accurate football prognostication, claimed that Priest Holmes had lost his burst. I believe this was during the '03 or '04 season when Priest was still tearing it up on a weekly basis, and continued to do so until his injury.
Correct, though you lose style points for not knowing that it was after Priest got hurt and missed the last game of the previous season.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #471
Starter

Quote:
which planet poster hates being called a noob, will paint a girls' house for the chance at sex, and would go down on a dude to get a front row ticket to a rush concert?
Would that be Halfcan?
SNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-22-2008, 07:59 AM   #472
Supporter

+1 cankerskull

+1 snafu

What was wrong with hbboltgirl's cervical bearing?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:02 AM   #473
Supporter

ID poster and thread where said poster made a horrifyingly funny gender misidentification, proclaiming a tranny eminently do-able.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:09 AM   #474
Supporter

Who is "bigfoot"? Which poster created that moniker for the person?

What is RRPP?

I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #475
Supporter

Quote:
I hope babylee's last name isn't Roper.
or maytag.
I swear I was defending my home, I was sleepy and disoriented and just stumbled across the state and shot blindly. My bad.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #476
Supporter

Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #477
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Quote:
What is RRPP?
Run, Run, Pass, Punt - with reference to the predictability of Solari's and Herm's play calling last year. Anyone who watched the Chiefs last year new we would run on first and second downs. Due to that predictability, Ds would have us in 3rd and long knowing we would have to pass which we wouldn't complete - then we would punt.

Colquit for MVP!
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #478
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Quote:
Which poster spent over a year insulting the mothers of chiefsplanet via pm and rep, and once the poster came to the board and caught a little shit back, cried and stomped back into lurkerdom?

What happend to the crapnel chunk?
Is the crapnel chunk a separate question or a continuation of the first? Are you looking for an answer beyond the crapnel chunk hitting your nipple? Excellent commentary by the way - top 10 Iowanian Prose.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111071
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #479
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Endelt? Endelt endelt...This name sounds familiar. I keep coming across it but can't place it. Oh....Isn't he the guy who got pussywhipped and stopped posting on Chiefsplanet?
Sounds like him.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #480
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Endelt.

Nice deflection, weasel boy.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote