Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2022, 08:45 AM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
workout shorts?

Are we supposed to be like the old people that show up and lift in slacks and a button down shirt?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:39 AM   #3
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Are we supposed to be like the old people that show up and lift in slacks and a button down shirt?
you don't know what old is., you just think you do.

An old army buddy of mine just turned pro last year after winning his age group.

At 59.

i highly dount there are many people here in as good as shape.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:40 AM   #4
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
you don't know what old is., you just think you do.

An old army buddy of mine just turned pro last year after winning his age group.

At 59.

i highly dount there are many people here in as good as shape.

I know what old is. Those people are old. Maybe 75-80. The ladies in particular always wear slacks and a blouse. I didn't say YOU are old. Quit trying to be offended.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:08 AM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
workout shorts?

Do you wear leggings to workout?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:36 AM   #6
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Do you wear leggings to workout?
Sweat pants.

I'm not worried about fashion when I work out.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:39 AM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Sweat pants.

We aren't either. If you read the conversation, you'll see that we focused on the comfort and utility of the shorts.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:40 AM   #8
best in the biz

Quote:
we focused on the comfort and utility of the shorts.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:42 AM   #9
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:46 AM   #10
best in the biz

Quote:
So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"

try not to be offended

Old 05-18-2022, 09:44 AM   #11
Mod Team

Quote:
Sweat pants.

Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:52 AM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Dude it’s hot and I workout hard enough to sweat. I don’t need sweatpants. Do you wear sweatpants everywhere in the summer?!?!
Shit, it has to be under 50⁰ to even think about workout pants... plenty of times regretting it in the past when it's cool but not cold, much less summertime.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.