Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2022, 09:40 AM   #2
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
we focused on the comfort and utility of the shorts.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:42 AM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:46 AM   #4
best in the biz

Quote:
So why are you laughing? Go back and read it. We talked about length, feel, material, fit, etc and we're talking about cheapo Amazon knockoff brand. Nowhere did anyone say something akin to "bruh, these shorts are killer. I'm sure to lay pipe if I wear these!"

try not to be offended

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:51 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

try not to be offended

Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:53 AM   #6
best in the biz

Quote:
Yes, your reply makes it seem that you took my statement to mean I thought that YOU were an old dude that wears slacks to the gym. Instead, I was confused as to what you would expect us to wear to the gym since you ridiculed our conversation about workout shorts.

Then you go into some story about your friend that is a pro in something (I assume it's gym related, but you never said what) and then you talk about donuts.

seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:56 AM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
seems is the key word.

ridiculed you? awww.

No, I ridiculed thinking you have to wear a certain type of short to work out.

He's a professional bodybuilder, and now a personal trainer.

Who said you have to wear a certain type of short to work out? Lew asked about shorts and I showed him the ones I like, which I wear pretty much every day that I don't have to go into the office. I wear them around the house, I wear them for lawn work, I wear them to the store, and I wear them to the gym.