Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2021, 04:24 PM   #2
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You could take it before bed or in the evening. It'll still last, especially if you take it every day.
Take it every night or just nights before I workout?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:02 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So Tadalafil is worth it for the pumps alone? Do you dose preworkout for best results?

I’ll be cutting up soon so the pumps are always enjoyable while you’re strength plummets. Lol
Anyone got a link for where to buy Tadalafil?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:58 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

I take 6 mg every night before bed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:48 PM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
You could take it before bed or in the evening. It'll still last, especially if you take it every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I take 6 mg every night before bed.
You sleeping with boners?!

Seriously though, how are the pumps?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:30 PM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
You sleeping with boners?!

Seriously though, how are the pumps?
Pretty much. I always wake up with one.

THe pumps are good enough. It's not like anavar or dbol pumps, but good enough and not enough to be painful/crampy. I like the general overall vascularity effect it gives too.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Pretty much. I always wake up with one.

THe pumps are good enough. It's not like anavar or dbol pumps, but good enough and not enough to be painful/crampy. I like the general overall vascularity effect it gives too.
Never got pumps from anavar.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:35 PM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Never got pumps from anavar.
Geez really? They're huge, especially in lower back. What dose did you use? 50 mg is about the limit for me as far as tolerable pumps go.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:07 AM   #9
Mod Team

I’ll be dammed.

The pump from tadalafil is no joke. I’m super impressed and it’s cheaper than any nitrate pump product.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:14 AM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
I’ll be dammed.

The pump from tadalafil is no joke. I’m super impressed and it’s cheaper than any nitrate pump product.
Then you get to go home and **** your wife!

FOR THREE DAYS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:15 AM   #11
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Then you get to go home and **** your wife!

FOR THREE DAYS!

While I’m pumped!!!!
Old 03-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:

While I’m pumped!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 12:27 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:

While I’m pumped!!!!
Grab some clenbuterol (liquid) to take with it and you will jackhammer the wife till she passes out.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-13-2021, 04:06 PM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m at 22% body fat and trying to get to 18%. I’m tracking calories at a roughly 400 caloric deficit/day but I admit I have trouble giving up bad carbs like bread/pasta even though I’m staying in my range for calories.

I feel like at a certain point I’m going to have to give up those bad carbs to be able to get to my goal
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2021, 04:45 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I’ll be dammed.

Isnt it illegal?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote