Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Each to their own but both of those to me look ghastly and tacky. If I'm staying in a hotel I want a nice, historic facade and reception/lounge/bar area with a modern, comfortable room.
I hate paying money on hotels... and the more expensive the room (for generally the same amenities as any other hotel), the more they nickel and dime you to death to the point where you're paying $20 for a watered down old fashioned and the next morning $25 for biscuits and gravy on top of that $300 room. I assume a lot of needlessly expensive hotels here are that way because they're used for business purposes and expensed, so they know business people don't give a shit what it costs.

I've long been a fan of Hampton Inn... beds are amazing, usually get a mini fridge, some have a gym and/or pool, and "free" breakfast that isn't just bagels..... and pretty midrange for price.

So, yeah... a hotel like that is kind of cheesy, but it's actually priced pretty reasonably (~$200-225/night) considering it has a spa and a small strange looking bar with an Egyptian theme and Chiefs SB Champs banner and jacuzzi tubs. I'd take the novelty of it over paying $15/night for internet at a Marriott shoutsatcloud.gif.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 06:06 PM   #3
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I hate paying money on hotels... and the more expensive the room (for generally the same amenities as any other hotel), the more they nickel and dime you to death to the point where you're paying $20 for a watered down old fashioned and the next morning $25 for biscuits and gravy on top of that $300 room. I assume a lot of needlessly expensive hotels here are that way because they're used for business purposes and expensed, so they know business people don't give a shit what it costs.

I've long been a fan of Hampton Inn... beds are amazing, usually get a mini fridge, some have a gym and/or pool, and "free" breakfast that isn't just bagels..... and pretty midrange for price.

So, yeah... a hotel like that is kind of cheesy, but it's actually priced pretty reasonably (~$200-225/night) considering it has a spa and a small strange looking bar with an Egyptian theme and Chiefs SB Champs banner and jacuzzi tubs. I'd take the novelty of it over paying $15/night for internet at a Marriott shoutsatcloud.gif.
I'm a Hampton Inn and Drury Inn generally, but damn if you get a deal on a luxury hotel it's amazing. I got a hell of a deal one night at the Westin in downtown St. Louis. $100 for a suite. It was an awesome experience.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:26 PM   #4
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I'm a Hampton Inn and Drury Inn generally, but damn if you get a deal on a luxury hotel it's amazing. I got a hell of a deal one night at the Westin in downtown St. Louis. $100 for a suite. It was an awesome experience.
Damn, where do you find deals like that?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:56 PM   #5
Choco Favre

The Budget Inn
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:00 PM   #6
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Hotel Indigo - we just stayed there a couple of weekends ago. Great spot in the Crossroads area
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:01 PM   #7
Starter

I like the Fontaine.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:19 PM   #8
I'll **** anything that moves!

Is the Crowne Plaza worth it?
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:25 PM   #9
MVP

We enjoyed The Loews.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 05:28 PM   #10
Why so serious?

Loews downtown. For sure.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:39 PM   #11
Keep Camp Home!

Nowhere to park avoid it at all costs
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:16 AM   #12
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Nowhere to park avoid it at all costs
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:58 PM   #13
The Insider

Hampton Inn in the Crossroads is my new favorite
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:11 PM   #14
Inmem 2.0

Rodeway Inn not far from the center of downtown
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM   #15
I'll **** anything that moves!

Anyone with thoughts on the Crowne Plaza? Got some points I could use toward this joint...
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.