Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2019, 01:49 PM  
In Search of a Life

Early AFC Playoff picture

So thru 3 games (we pretty much knew this before the 3 games but anyway) we have a pretty good idea of whats what in the AFC.

But after the big 2, how does every one see the rest of it shaking out?

I think the Colts are the leader of that 2nd tier in the AFC and the Texans are right there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:07 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

They play pretty late in the year, which is kinda good and bad I suppose.

I don't know that the Chiefs can really win 15, they have a pretty tough schedule.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #47
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I don't know that the Chiefs can really win 15, they have a pretty tough schedule.
They’re going to win 16!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:10 PM   #48
Choco Favre

I think NE and KC will most likely have 2 losses eachbefore their week 14 matchup.

It’s going to decide HFA
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:12 PM   #49
In BB I trust

Quote:

They can. You're a Big Dog now. The question is will the players stay focused enough, and the team healthy enough, and will you get a few lucky breaks here and there. When the games are tight between two really good teams, luck often becomes more of a factor. The Welker drop. The Edelman catch. The Tyree catch. Dee Ford offsides. Faulk on 4th and 2 just short. A little break here or there -- a big play that amazingly succeeds...or doesn't...is often what determines the outcome. It's a game of inches.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:17 PM   #50
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
They can. You're a Big Dog now. The question is will the players stay focused enough, and the team healthy enough, and will you get a few lucky breaks here and there. When the games are tight between two really good teams, luck often becomes more of a factor. The Welker drop. The Edelman catch. The Tyree catch. Dee Ford offsides. Faulk on 4th and 2 just short. A little break here or there -- a big play that amazingly succeeds...or doesn't...is often what determines the outcome. It's a game of inches.
You won one game by 3 points and went to OT in the second game. That was against the 9th worst d of all-time.

The d is improved this year. It should be good enough to get kc over the hump.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #51
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I think NE and KC will most likely have 2 losses eachbefore their week 14 matchup.

It’s going to decide HFA

I’m hoping both are undefeated.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:27 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

If both are undefeated, that could be unreal.

I don't know that they will be, but damn talk about a prime time one.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:45 PM   #53
Starter

Quote:
For Kc and NE this is just kind of a get thru the year without major injuries kinda thing.

What do you guys think gets the 1 seed record wise? Gonna take 14 this year?
First off, yes health is important. Looks like KC and NE will be on each others heels and major injuries could curtail things for one team or the other. Hopefully, both teams will be healthy and let the best team get HFA fair and square. (assuming we end up the top two )

As for # of wins, 14 plus the head to head should be enough as that only leaves the other team with having to win every other game to be 15-1. 13 wins and head to head should take it too. But 14 wins could take it if one looses the head to head.

My guess is that both teams will be within one game of each other when we play and the head to head should decide HFA as it happens so late in the season for the loser to make up ground.
Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:49 PM   #54
In BB I trust

Quote:
You won one game by 3 points and went to OT in the second game. That was against the 9th worst d of all-time.

Except that isn't really how it works to be honest. It's more about the health of the teams when they meet, the matchups, and who coaches and performs better that day. The best team doesn't always win. The 2001 Rams and 2007 Patriots (among many others) can tell you all about it.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:49 PM   #55
Starter

Quote:
If both are undefeated, that could be unreal.

I don't know that they will be, but damn talk about a prime time one.
That would be great. Would be a great build up.

If my memory serves me correct both the Giants and 49ers were 10-0 two weeks away from their MNF showdown in 1990, and the both lost the following weekend and thus were 10-1 when they played. Still a big showdown but not between undefeated teams.
Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:52 PM   #56
Starter

Quote:

Yah the Chiefs have some tough teams coming up. In not particular order but might give you guys a run is GB, Min, Det, Hou, Indy, NE, and maybe Tenn.

Pats have Hou, Dall, Balt, KC and Phila if they can turn it around.

I hope the Pats will have a two game lead going into the game but not sure if that will happen.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:55 PM   #57
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
As BB says many times that one play . . . just one play can change the result of the game.

And all a team, players and coaches can do do is their best not to make mistakes and let luck go where it goes. It evens out in the end most of the time over a series of games.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #58
Starter

Quote:

You may very well be correct, time will tell.

As you D has improve so has our D with the younger guys getting more experience in the system and some additions, namely Collins and Winovich.

As for last season i think both fan bases can take away positives. Chiefs fans can look at the halves KC played well and hope that it can do it for four qtrs.

As a Pats fan kind of the opposite, we held KC in check for 2 qtrs each game and just need to do it for more this time.

Either way should be a fun game.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #59
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
Yehoodi, we’ll always be here.
We’ll save you a spot,
Thanks Mate, it is fun posting here . . .
Old 09-25-2019, 04:25 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It's not gonna happen, but I would love to see the Bills go 4-0 with a surprise upset over the Patriots next weekend.
Yeah I agree. Would love to see Brady and Belichick humbled.....by the Bills lol.

BTW please change your signature. It sounds so ignorant.
Neuromancer is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.