Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2022, 06:02 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My god that 3 cone is amazing for a guy his size
But it’s also a Pro Day time which makes it a little difficult to assume as fact.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 07:53 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Tentative, for now, give me George Karlaftis or Arnold Ebiketie then either Andrew Booth Jr or Kaiir Elam. At 29 and 30. This of course could change but is my current wish list. DO NOT move up IMHO.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Tentative, for now, give me George Karlaftis or Arnold Ebiketie then either Andrew Booth Jr or Kaiir Elam. At 29 and 30. This of course could change but is my current wish list. DO NOT move up IMHO.
I keep asking this but not getting ansers.

Where does a 6'2'', 250 lb DE fit in Spags system?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:58 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I keep asking this but not getting ansers.

Where does a 6'2'', 250 lb DE fit in Spags system?
It doesn't.

The only time he's drafted a DE that small....he drafted Danna.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:47 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

I don't see a 40 anywhere but here's the official from Brugler.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:44 AM   #7
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don't see a 40 anywhere but here's the official from Brugler.

That's a remarkably similar profile as George Karlaftis.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:45 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:47 AM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Which is what I was waiting to see.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:05 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Which is what I was waiting to see.
Karlaftis talent but with quality of competition concerns that push him down a bit.

Where the quality of competition makes me nervous isn’t the upside, it’s the learning curve. He’s been able to succeed by bullying lesser players rather than emphasizing technique and consistency. That’ll take time to coach out and it’s just one more variable that can go sideways on you.

So it’s definitely something I always consider. It won’t take guys off my board, but it will push them down it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

I hate this stupid shit. It's a garbage rumor that spins everyone up to talking about it.

Quote:
That includes Kansas City, where, according to 610's Fescoe In The Morning, there are rumors about Chiefs' GM Brett Veach trading up to get another receiver for Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes.

"I got a call last night from somebody who floated this rumor out that they heard about the Chiefs," Fescoe said. "And it was that the Chiefs trading both 1's and their second-round picks -- whether it's 40 or 50, depending on how high they want to move up -- to get to around Top 5 in the Draft. Now to get to Top 5 in the Draft, they would have to trade their two 1's and that first second-round pick. If they want to get to 7-8 in the Draft, they can trade their two 1's and their second second-round pick and move up to there. And the target, from what I heard yesterday, appears to be Garrett Wilson, the wide receiver out of Ohio State."
Old 04-06-2022, 10:12 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I hate this stupid shit. It's a garbage rumor that spins everyone up to talking about it.
So dumb.

We're not trading MORE than we traded for Mahomes to get a WR.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:41 PM   #13
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

Interesting but I wouldnt trade that much to get Calvin Johnson!

These guys are making shit up! No ****ing way Veach gives up those picks for ONE WR.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:08 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Updated the OP.

I’m fairly confident that the Chiefs end up with 2 of these guys if they stay put.

Obviously, a trade up and/or down could change everything.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:44 PM   #15
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Updated the OP.

I’m fairly confident that the Chiefs end up with 2 of these guys if they stay put.

Obviously, a trade up and/or down could change everything.
I agree but also think you should add the two guys you left off. You never know.

I have seen Mocks with both of them there, late round one.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.