Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:30 PM   #436
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I just don't see how they can't go DE/DL early and often.

You have absolutely nothing there currently.
One in the first and one in the 2nd.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:15 PM   #437
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I like McBride a lot. Wouldn't upset me at all if they took him.
I think you get diminishing returns out of his athleticism from TE.

I think Dulcich does all the 'necessary' things just as well or better than McBride while McBride just throws some sizzle in there athletically that simply doesn't typically amount to much.

How many of these hyper-athletic TEs have actually amounted to shit?

Dulcich will almost certainly be there with the late 2nd and very possibly in the back of the 3rd. I'd take him a round later over McBride with a 1st 100 times out of 100.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:42 PM   #438
MVP

If the Chiefs go TE on day 2, I hope it's Cade Otton. He's the best router runner to me and he's a solid blocker. Definitely will be pissed if they take one day 1, that's for sure.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:48 PM   #439
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

How many of these hyper-athletic TEs have actually amounted to shit?

Alot, and we've seen them in AFCW for about 25-26 years
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:09 PM   #440
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:33 PM   #441
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Nice. I’ve been waiting on this.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:33 PM   #442
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If the Chiefs go TE on day 2, I hope it's Cade Otton. He's the best router runner to me and he's a solid blocker. Definitely will be pissed if they take one day 1, that's for sure.
That’s my TE1!
Old 04-04-2022, 05:35 PM   #443
Most Valuable Villain

Only 6 DEs ran the 3 cone at the combine. This would have put him #2 behind Hutchinson and before Walker.

His vertical was 15th for DEs between Tyreke Smith and Myjai Sanders.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:37 PM   #444
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Only 6 DEs ran the 3 cone at the combine. This would have put him #2 behind Hutchinson and before Walker.

His vertical was 15th for DEs between Tyreke Smith and Myjai Sanders.
I’m assuming he didn’t run the 40.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:41 PM   #445
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m assuming he didn’t run the 40.
No clue. I can't find official shit anywhere.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:01 PM   #446
Andy Reid Supporter

My god that 3 cone is amazing for a guy his size
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:02 PM   #447
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My god that 3 cone is amazing for a guy his size
But it’s also a Pro Day time which makes it a little difficult to assume as fact.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 06:07 PM   #448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I watched him play at UW, he drops balls at the exact time you don't need him to.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 07:53 PM   #449
In Mahomes I trust!

Tentative, for now, give me George Karlaftis or Arnold Ebiketie then either Andrew Booth Jr or Kaiir Elam. At 29 and 30. This of course could change but is my current wish list. DO NOT move up IMHO.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:15 PM   #450
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
That's a man baby!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.