Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2022, 02:39 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs Raiders game day thread*****

Patrick revenge game!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:59 PM   #3346
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
From a fellow Raider fan.

"We were dominant in the first half...I don't know how it looked on TV but we were kicking their ass from the word go. And the fans got real restless very quickly. That roughing call raised that level in the stadium to a rage level that had all of us a little worried. And we've got people in this group that can flat out handle themselves but it was still unnerving. We all experienced it and everyone I was with that was wearing a Raider jersey did as well. We had people in our group that were being threatened if we didn't shut up and I had some ****ing weirdo taking pictures of my wife and daughter and I had to set him straight. At the end of the game we had three altercations with these surrounding fans that almost ended in a brawl. And the Chiefs fans that were with us who are season ticket holders said that it was the most embarrassing display of collective aggressive behavior they have ever seen."

Not a good look
I do so much love fan fiction.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2022, 08:07 PM   #3347
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
So I'm guessing they've never been to Oakland.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 08:08 PM   #3348
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
There is irony here.

"Raider fans are thugs"

"Raider fans are classless"

Both fan bases are fanatical and nearly identical. Some are passionate but have some self control and some are belligerent assholes......same everywhere
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:15 PM   #3349

Quote:
There is irony here.

"Raider fans are thugs"

"Raider fans are classless"

Both fan bases are fanatical and nearly identical. Some are passionate but have some self control and some are belligerent assholes......same everywhere
I just love fan fiction. I really liked the part about “some random dude was taking pics of my wife and daughter”.

Really pulls at the heartstrings.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:44 PM   #3350
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

That's funny. Here's a Pats fan that says everyone was nice to him on Monday.

Quote:
Pats fan's first time at Arrowhead yesterday - A+++ experience, just a general thank you to the community

Brought my girlfriend on a trip to KC for the last three days for her birthday as she's a huge Chiefs fan, and I've got nothing but great things to say about this weekend as a whole.

I didn't meet a single unpleasant person on the trip as a whole, and the Lot J Tailgate Crew was an incredible community that welcomed us with open arms (even when I told them I was a Pats fan haha).

The game was an experience unlike any other I've been to, and that's just a testament to all you guys who are so passionate about the team. I know Pats fans can get a bad rap, but imo they can be as passionate as just about any other fanbase. However, there are definitely a fair share of assholes that can frequent the games. Well I didn't meet a single one in Kansas City. You guys are just the cream of the crop when it comes to NFL fan bases, I gotta say.

Oh, and the food was unbelievable, too!! Anyway, overall A+++ would totally come back to the Red Kingdom for another game, and I hope to soon!

Thanks again, everyone.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...d_yesterday_a/
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:53 PM   #3351
Veteran

Funny...I saw no less than 3 raiders fans trying to pick fights on the way out of the stadium.
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:11 PM   #3352

“Not a good look”.
Old 10-13-2022, 12:13 AM   #3353
I’m a Mahomo!

***** The Official Chiefs vs Raiders game day thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post

Ed O'Neill had a video response.

https://youtu.be/lfxfuLQcvSo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KChiefs1; 10-13-2022 at 12:21 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 12:55 AM   #3354
MVP

Quote:
From a fellow Raider fan.

"We were dominant in the first half...I don't know how it looked on TV but we were kicking their ass from the word go. And the fans got real restless very quickly. That roughing call raised that level in the stadium to a rage level that had all of us a little worried. And we've got people in this group that can flat out handle themselves but it was still unnerving. We all experienced it and everyone I was with that was wearing a Raider jersey did as well. We had people in our group that were being threatened if we didn't shut up and I had some ****ing weirdo taking pictures of my wife and daughter and I had to set him straight. At the end of the game we had three altercations with these surrounding fans that almost ended in a brawl. And the Chiefs fans that were with us who are season ticket holders said that it was the most embarrassing display of collective aggressive behavior they have ever seen."

Not a good look
Raiders fans beating people wasn’t a good look either.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote