Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2022, 02:39 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs Raiders game day thread*****

Patrick revenge game!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:06 AM   #3331
Roy E.

Game highlights

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:22 AM   #3332
Veteran

Couldn't find a Darius Harris thread to bump, but I did want to say man that guy has been a find so far. Looks rock solid and it feels like we've not missed a beat since Gay was suspended. If Chenal reaches near his potential we might have the best LB group in the NFL.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 10:54 AM   #3333
In Search of a Life

This is a bunch of crap.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 01:38 PM   #3334
MVP

No matter how good or bad either team, it can be a dogfight. Now Mahomes hates them too!
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:30 PM   #3335
Supporter

https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/15...8LjGPj-Gg&s=19
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 04:46 PM   #3336
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:32 PM   #3337
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
When we went down 17-0 my wife said I may as well go to bed, we’re getting our asses kicked. I told her 17 points ain’t shit. Mahomes was gonna carry us to a W. She laughed. Mahomes has only shown us what he’s capable of being down big a dozen times! Most of the time, he’ll figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It doesn't even get really interesting until we're down by double digits.
In years past, a 17 point deficit seemed like it was insurmountable. Since Mahomes came on board, I never feel like we're out of it until the clock reads 0:00
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 05:55 PM   #3338
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
In years past, a 17 point deficit seemed like it was insurmountable. Since Mahomes came on board, I never feel like we're out of it until the clock reads 0:00
It is pretty insurmountable for mere mortals...but Mahomes is a God so...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:57 PM   #3339
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Same, except for me it was any 10 point lead was a given loss before mahomes.

Same with 3rd down. Anything longer than 3rd-and-5 felt like an automatic 4th down/punting situation. Now I feel reasonably confident we'll convert anything less than 3rd-and-15. Such a wonderful time to be a Chiefs fan.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #3340
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Just watch this guy play the game. Dude gives it his all on every down. He looks for contact even when he doesn't have the ball. Unfortunately, it plays a role in him getting injured a lot. But he is tough as nails.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2022, 06:23 PM   #3341
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
We've seen the dude drop 28 in a quarter twice.

Come back from down 10 points with 6 minutes or less multiple times.

Until Mahomes is down 3 scores under 2 minutes and they have the ball, ain't shit over.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:30 PM   #3342
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And the route timing had already been blown up at the LOS. That little delay that Williams created with the jam on Adams is why they ran into each other.
The jam and the middle blitz killed it.

I think that play design was likely intended for Renfrow. When the blitz came free Carr knew the route hadn't developed so he threw the prayer hoping Adams could run under it.

Then the jam messed up the timing so bad....well we saw how that worked out.

Perfect defensive call at the perfect time. Everything came together to blow up the play that McDaniels had circled going into that game as his 'best, absolutely gotta have it' play.

Spags 1 - Josh McD 0
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:43 PM   #3343
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
From a fellow Raider fan.

"We were dominant in the first half...I don't know how it looked on TV but we were kicking their ass from the word go. And the fans got real restless very quickly. That roughing call raised that level in the stadium to a rage level that had all of us a little worried. And we've got people in this group that can flat out handle themselves but it was still unnerving. We all experienced it and everyone I was with that was wearing a Raider jersey did as well. We had people in our group that were being threatened if we didn't shut up and I had some ****ing weirdo taking pictures of my wife and daughter and I had to set him straight. At the end of the game we had three altercations with these surrounding fans that almost ended in a brawl. And the Chiefs fans that were with us who are season ticket holders said that it was the most embarrassing display of collective aggressive behavior they have ever seen."

Not a good look
The **** it wasn't.

And if those bitchy Raiders fans that have spent decades building a reputation for hooliganism and can't even write a message board post without including 'can flat handle themselves' have a problem with their own medicine, they're free to fist a collie.

The Arrowhead crowd was amazing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 07:49 PM   #3344
I'll be back.

LET'S GO FAM

LET'S ****ING GO

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:52 PM   #3345
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
From a fellow Raider fan.

"We were dominant in the first half...I don't know how it looked on TV but we were kicking their ass from the word go. And the fans got real restless very quickly. That roughing call raised that level in the stadium to a rage level that had all of us a little worried. And we've got people in this group that can flat out handle themselves but it was still unnerving. We all experienced it and everyone I was with that was wearing a Raider jersey did as well. We had people in our group that were being threatened if we didn't shut up and I had some ****ing weirdo taking pictures of my wife and daughter and I had to set him straight. At the end of the game we had three altercations with these surrounding fans that almost ended in a brawl. And the Chiefs fans that were with us who are season ticket holders said that it was the most embarrassing display of collective aggressive behavior they have ever seen."

Not a good look
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.