Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #406
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I have an idea: Everyone too stupid to debate clay with words, to small-dicked to just ignore him, and too much of a pussy to not let his words hurt you should make posts about what a great idea silencing him is.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:04 PM   #407
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I have an idea: Everyone too stupid to debate clay with words, to small-dicked to just ignore him, and too much of a pussy to not let his words hurt you should make posts about what a great idea silencing him is.
A better idea would be his minions white-knighting him?

You need a change o' clothes, sucka. That lapdog suit looks goofy on you.

~xoxo~

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:16 PM   #408
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm friends with most of the mods, if not all of them, outside of CP. I think they're all good dudes that try to do the best for this forum.

Regardless of this so-called "banning", CP will survive.

It's survived the losses of several high post count members over the years, other "popular" members comings and goings and even the death of one its most important members.

CP will once again, survive.
Who died? Probably way before I began reading this forum/registered, but wondering out of curiosity...interested to see if I have seen his name referenced on here before.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:17 PM   #409
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm sure Clay is still here (hi, Clay!), but it doesn't really matter as long as he's not doing the same shit with mults. I don't think RoR is back, for a couple of reasons... one being that I'd think it would be really obvious, but maybe he was actually able to tone that down and fly under the radar.
Yah, they work under that guise until they build the goodwill to convince mods they'll continue under that pretense in the future. Then the circle of life and bans continues..
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #410
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Who died? Probably way before I began reading this forum/registered, but wondering out of curiosity...interested to see if I have seen his name referenced on here before.
Logical. I think he died in 2010?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #411
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Logical is the main one, though there have probably been others that we simply don't know about.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:24 PM   #412
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hootie was an altogether different matter. He brought a couple of real life dramas here. One bringing up personal info, the other ****ing over people's money.
Yeah, but I was just responding to Daface's comment that discussion has improved without hootie.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:27 PM   #413
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, but I was just responding to Daface's comment that discussion has improved without hootie.
I never knew what hootie looked like until I saw his estrogen filled tirade on FB. he looks like hes 12 years old, very fitting.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:29 PM   #414
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm thinking smellypitts is a mult
Seems about right.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:33 PM   #415
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
With Clay's level of trolling the last year or so, I agree about him. Not hootie, though. Hootie discussed sports. He may have had wild takes, and went overboard defending them, but he backed it up with thought and stats, most of the time. He was solid.
Hootie was banned for costing the CP gambling cabal half their money the very first week (or whatever it was) with his "expertise", and then melting down here after they kicked him out.

(Which was an effective demonstration of the strength of his supposed football and gambling acumen, which was zero)

That was probably the most unique banning ever, because he was banned mostly for actions outside the Planet.

But Hootie had been banned a dozen times before for being the board's second most prolific douche, and he was only allowed back after a mod "vouched" for him. When Hootie cost he and the rest of the people who thought they would game the DFS system real-life money, he had no defenders left with any influence.

If you're a blackbob type you won't last long, but long-term douches with influence over someone can manage to stick around. Hootie and Claynus just lost theirs.

Bottom line, this place is much better without them and their supposed expertise, and the mods are getting things right now.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #416
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Hootie was banned for costing the CP gambling cabal half their money the very first week (or whatever it was) with his "expertise", and then melting down here after they kicked him out.

(Which was an effective demonstration of the strength of his supposed football and gambling acumen, which was zero)

That was probably the most unique banning ever, because he was banned mostly for actions outside the Planet.

But Hootie had been banned a dozen times before for being the board's second most prolific douche, and he was only allowed back after a mod "vouched" for him. When Hootie cost he and the rest of the people who thought they would game the DFS system real-life money, he had no defenders left with any influence.

If you're a blackbob type you won't last long, but long-term douches with influence over someone can manage to stick around. Hootie and Claynus just lost theirs.

Bottom line, this place is much better without them and their supposed expertise, and the mods are getting things right now.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:44 PM   #417
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Yah, they work under that guise until they build the goodwill to convince mods they'll continue under that pretense in the future. Then the circle of life and bans continues..
It's not a bad strategy, but I think even the most forgiving mods have learned that people will rarely permanently change.

We tried something similar with Inmem... told him to fly under the radar as a mult, thinking there would be a better chance of him contributing, but he was outed and then was a douche about it.

If anything changes in the near future, it'll be giving people fewer chances... and maybe it's already happening a little. Inmem had been banned 4 or 5 times, IIRC. RoR/SDH/SDW is definitely done and mults would be banned as soon as they're outed and confirmed.

As for Clay, I dunno... I personally wouldn't really care if he came back, obviously as long as he didn't start the same crap again, but at this point I personally won't be doing anything about it until after the playoffs.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:58 PM   #418
"Think BOOM!"

I have to admit, I do think it's deliciously ironic that GoChiefs moved to KC because of the Chiefs and then crapped all over them, and now they are in the playoffs. And now he's tacitly banned from CP, too.

The teeth-gnashing could probably raise the dead.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:07 PM   #419
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
For everyone who said this place could never get rid of him, you're wrong. He's gone. You won't miss him. He won't miss you. Win win!
Oh I'm sure he misses us. Dearly.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:07 PM   #420
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Logical is the main one, though there have probably been others that we simply don't know about.
Madmax too
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread