Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:27 AM   #316
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
(that wasn't even a proper sentence)
Yeah, I suck on the iPads

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:30 AM   #317
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I suck on the iPads

Do you agree with this level of moderation for CP?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:40 AM   #318
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Do you agree with this level of moderation for CP?
I'm friends with most of the mods, if not all of them, outside of CP. I think they're all good dudes that try to do the best for this forum.

Regardless of this so-called "banning", CP will survive.

It's survived the losses of several high post count members over the years, other "popular" members comings and goings and even the death of one its most important members.

CP will once again, survive.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 04:25 AM   #319
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
It's a de facto ban.
He can log in as himself, he can read every post in every thread, and if I understand correctly, he can make one post in every thread.

Doesn't sound like a ban to me. Sounds more like poetic justice.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:52 AM   #320
In Search of a Life

I've always said it would be best to give him his own subforum for him to shit up.

Others can post in it and he can't post anywhere else.

Name it the Goatse Hot Take (Sponsored by Fan Duel!)
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 01-02-2016, 06:15 AM   #321
Live free or die hard

It's absolutely amazing the number of people that go out of their way to bring bad energy in their lives then complain about it.

Claynus the Heinous Anus lives in some of your guys heads rent free. It's pathetic.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #322
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I can't believe you're a lawyer. You make about as much sense as a turd I drop in the toilet.

Check that: Less, especially considering your stupid ass followed over SCOTT PIOLI IN 2009.

You can pretty much **** off and die at any time, DoucheLord.
Read it again then, he is 100% right.

You are such garbage...
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:40 AM   #323
It's just a ride.

I miss him

He was fun... and that's really all this place is for us. Fun.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:41 AM   #324
Voodoo Chile

The guy is and always was a total waste of bandwidth. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and Chiefsplanet is not a democracy Milkman. He's not protected from a poster's Bill of Rights. He is a douche and he got what he deserved.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:45 AM   #325
Emporer of Mongo

I have an idea: Everyone too stupid to debate clay with words, to small-dicked to just ignore him, and too much of a pussy to not let his words hurt you should make posts about what a great idea silencing him is.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:46 AM   #326
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Oh yay, the contriarians have arrived to tell us all about the horrors of unthical banning!

I guess there was always going to be a vacuum of dipshit trollery.

Yep. I don't think this place is governed by a democracy.

It has an owner.

I was banned from the Wrasslin thread last spring, I think, after one post. I don't know what I posted, but it was probably something ****y because I hate pro wrestling.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 07:51 AM   #327
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
I have an idea: Everyone too stupid to debate clay with words, to small-dicked to just ignore him, and too much of a pussy to not let his words hurt you should make posts about what a great idea silencing him is.
Why did he have to such a ****?
Why not just realize is greatest value and make gifs.

BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 08:01 AM   #328
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I'd really like to know what rule he broke.
same
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #329
GBM 8-12-15

It doesn't matter what rule he broke. If in fact he did.

If you go to a bar a act like a shit on a daily basis, people will complain. If ownership feels like you could potentially be bad for business, you will be barred.

Old 01-02-2016, 08:29 AM   #330
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
It doesn't matter what rule he broke. If in fact he did.

If you go to a bar a act like a shit on a daily basis, people will complain. If ownership feels like you could potentially be bad for business, you will be barred.
I envision you looking like this.

and I agree with what you say.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread