Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2016, 02:39 PM  
Live free or die hard

Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden

So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #106
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I love Lasagne. But part of what I love about it is that even pretty 'bad' lasagne is pretty ****ing good. And anybody passingly competent at lasagne as a major chain sit-down restaurant is going to do a really decent job.

Another thing that varies wildly in quality compared to lasagne is pizza.

I was satirizing your snobbishness about lasagne. Seafood is yet another thing that varies 100x as much in quality. Yet in successive posts you demean me for my lasagne peasantry and then say 'crab is crab, even at RL'

Seafood varies greatly, yes, especially fresh vs. frozen (pretty much everything but fresh catch at RL is frozen). Crab - snow and king anyway, as referenced in my post - mostly comes from the same region and is mostly (all, I think) frozen. There's a world of difference between a lasagna and steaming some frozen crab. Crab is pretty hard to **** up unless you over-season it or overcooked it. It's simpler and has fewer points of possible failure. I've had frozen snow and king crab in my house from a shitty steamer that was as good as any crab I've had at RL. It just isn't hard.

Of course this is all just my opinion, which I would think on a message board would be obvious without specifying.

I wasn't demeaning your opinion, stop being so dramatic.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 05:17 PM   #107
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I wasn't demeaning your opinion, stop being so dramatic.
I'm not just talking about me, but you need a little self-awareness. I'm saying this out of love.

It's easily a 1/2 dozen times a week you tell someone their cooking or eating choices are 'unacceptable' for some reason or another.

I try to be easygoing generally. Today it just struck me particularly wrong. If I was too harsh, I apologize.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 05:22 PM   #108
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I'm thinkin' Burger King.
Burger King photo: Ronny gets it thRonnyGetsIt.gif
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 05:45 PM   #109
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I'm not just talking about me, but you need a little self-awareness. I'm saying this out of love.

It's easily a 1/2 dozen times a week you tell someone their cooking or eating choices are 'unacceptable' for some reason or another.

I try to be easygoing generally. Today it just struck me particularly wrong. If I was too harsh, I apologize.

Taking this out of here. Sending a PM.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #110
Spooky Action

Red Lobster, especially if allowed to carry-out and avoid wall to wall crying children.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #111
MVP

actually, i'd just as soon hit up the crab shack.
or long johns silvers...don't band me.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:09 PM   #112
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:

I've had Lasagne at Tony's. You won't find a dozen Italian restaurants better in the nation. Maybe not a half dozen better.
Hard to fina a national list that even mentions that place.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:12 PM   #113
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
sec
I use to love LJS for a long time but it's gone down hill as a franchise they don't keep up fixing up the restaurants to make them nice and they get a bit grungy. I still will go once in a while but it's not the memory I enjoyed when I was in my younger years. The food is meh anymore also but I still like it enough to go back, I just don't feel like ringing the bell when I leave.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #114
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
sec
As long as you're not ordering the bag of dicks, I think you're good.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:12 PM   #115
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've had a Wendy's resurgence recently. The one near my house was fixed up quite nice, and I've had a few meals there now. Good stuff.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:04 PM   #116
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've had a Wendy's resurgence recently. The one near my house was fixed up quite nice, and I've had a few meals there now. Good stuff.
it's good - again, not as good as it once was - but still not bad.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:57 PM   #117
The Maintenance Guy

They both suck
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:37 AM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Burger King photo: Ronny gets it thRonnyGetsIt.gif
"Let's say I rang up McDonald's, spoke to the main man,and say Yo Ronald? Give me the cash."
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:09 AM   #119
You Sweetie!

if you try the Portobello Ravioli from OG - it is strong enough to entirely reshape your opinion of the restaurant as a whole.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2016, 05:42 AM   #120
Who's the masta???

Not even close for me. Red Lobster is the winner.

Olive Garden is disgusting... If I want Italian food, I will go to Carrabbas.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.