Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2021, 01:35 PM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot Pt. 2: Who are the Chiefs first 2 picks?

Everybody gets a redo after the trade!

Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
Elijah Molden, CB, Washington
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 07:39 AM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Is it time to draft a tight end high?
I’m on board with this. I think we could really benefit from a solid second tight end. The gap between Kelce and nick keizer is massive. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-25-2021, 07:42 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Is it time to draft a tight end high?
It is time to draft a TE. Who can catch, block and be willing to get ejected for mooning Gruden in a blowout.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-25-2021, 08:44 AM   #63
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno View Post
Austin Blythe is signed for one year and who can trust Remmers or Wylie ever again.
Remmers was fine on the right side. He should never again take a snap at LT for this franchise.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 08:49 AM   #64
Veteran

I'm on the TE bandwagon also. Good TE's are very versatile. With Hill and Hardman stretching the field, 2 capable TE's and CEH should be hard to stop in the shallow and mid range pass game.

Plus 12 personnel forces teams to decide if they want to play big or small. Having a 2nd TE that can catch and run would likely mean teams would choose playing small, which would benefit our running game greatly.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
This is probably true.

I'm actually on the AB to KC bandwagon.
He was asked about AB in the PC. Probably not happening unless we have injuries in Training Camp or even in season.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #66
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
I'm on the TE bandwagon also. Good TE's are very versatile. With Hill and Hardman stretching the field, 2 capable TE's and CEH should be hard to stop in the shallow and mid range pass game.

Plus 12 personnel forces teams to decide if they want to play big or small. Having a 2nd TE that can catch and run would likely mean teams would choose playing small, which would benefit our running game greatly.
I am on board still because as I have stated before, this offense is more dependent on Kelce than many realize. If he were to get injured the offense would take a major hit due to the gap between him and our current TE #2. I would argue that the gap between TE#1 and TE#2 on this team is greater than any other position on the field (although WR#1-WR#2 right now might be close).
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 08:56 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I am on board still because as I have stated before, this offense is more dependent on Kelce than many realize. If he were to get injured the offense would take a major hit due to the gap between him and our current TE #2. I would argue that the gap between TE#1 and TE#2 on this team is greater than any other position on the field (although WR#1-WR#2 right now might be close).
There appears to be a nice pocket of both TE's and WR's in the 58 to 63 range that could rectify both of those issues too.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2021, 09:21 AM   #68
Dazed and Confused

Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
Quinn Meinerz, C/G, Wisconsin-Whitewater
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2021, 09:26 AM   #69
Andy Reid Supporter

Elijah Molden is a very interesting prospect. I just worry about his long speed since he ran a 4.59 40 at his pro day. He could play safety for us though as he has played everywhere in college.

Very interesting that his player comp on NFL.com is...Tyrann Matheiu
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 09:37 AM   #70
Andy Reid Supporter

Something to think about when you consider who these guys will draft: Veach and Andy have always drafted the boom or bust high potential players early. Mahomes, Jones, Gay, Peters, Hardman and even Conley (trade up in rd 3).

Who in the 2nd rd fits that profile with amazing athleticism, body composition and/or production?

I keep coming back to Dyami Brown and Payton Turner. Anyone else fit that profile?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:07 AM   #71
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
The problem is that Andy doesn't use the TE2 to backup TE1.

Andy uses TE4 to backup TE1. That was RSJ last year, who never saw the field.

The TE situation here is what it is, I honestly don't think it will ever get any better. They have what they want, even if we don't agree with it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:12 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Something to think about when you consider who these guys will draft: Veach and Andy have always drafted the boom or bust high potential players early. Mahomes, Jones, Gay, Peters, Hardman and even Conley (trade up in rd 3).

Who in the 2nd rd fits that profile with amazing athleticism, body composition and/or production?

I keep coming back to Dyami Brown and Payton Turner. Anyone else fit that profile?
Landon Dickerson.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:16 AM   #73
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The problem is that Andy doesn't use the TE2 to backup TE1.

Andy uses TE4 to backup TE1. That was RSJ last year, who never saw the field.

The TE situation here is what it is, I honestly don't think it will ever get any better. They have what they want, even if we don't agree with it.
You are probably right although I don't think it's a wise move. But Reid runs the team, not I so if that's what he wants to do and thinks is best then I just need to accept it.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:20 AM   #74
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Landon Dickerson.
No way.

His "bust" is literally "broken".
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:21 AM   #75
MVP

Dont sleep on Callaway.....he was a Dorsey pick. He was trying to find another Tyreek...Veach would have scouted him before becoming GM..

"Numerous draft experts, including Todd McShay and Mel Kiper Jr., posted that Callaway would have been a first-round pick if not for character issues.

In January 2016, a woman accused Callaway of sexual assault in December of 2015.

He was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing, but lost the 2017 season due to his legal battles.

In two seasons at Florida (2015 and 2016), Callaway hauled in 89 total passes for 1,399 yards, and seven touchdowns.

After not playing the ‘17 season, Callaway entered the 2018 draft where he was selected by Cleveland.

During his rookie campaign, Callaway started 11 games and had 43 grabs for 586 yards and five scores."

If he had played sixteen games...he might have had 800-900 yards, 7 TDs, and 60 catches as a rookie.

Last edited by BlackOp; 04-25-2021 at 10:43 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.