Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 03:07 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

Is this our starting D heading into the draft?

DE Clark
DT Jones
DT Nnadi
DE Speaks

OLB O'Daniel
MLB Ragland
OLB Hitchens

S Mathieu
S Lucas

CB Breeland
CB Ward

(NB) Fuller

:dunno:
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #46
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
That's fair. It's also fair that he was step for step with guys every game. Wilson threw some dimes on him, but shit those throws were phenomenal.

Unless I'm missing something, kid looks real good. Would've sealed the AFCCG with that INT, too. But Ford.

No team has zero question marks. If Ward is ours, well, I'm alright with that.

I'd still draft a CB in round 2.
It’s also a decent argument against somewhat opposing perspectives.
1) over-valuing draft picks (I tend to do this)
2) suggesting there isn’t “first-round talent” outside of the top half of the first.

Guys like Ward are available/found every year. A good GM will make good use of that pool. I think McKenzie is the next.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #47
Starter

Correct me if I’m wrong but taking Berry savings into account I believe we have around 30mil.
Around 4 goes to draft and they likely leave a few mil free going into season so maybe around 22 left. Not sure what Frank’s hit is in year one but I’m assuming in the 10 range. Don’t think Jones extension will hit the cap much extra this year.
If they cut sorrenson then they could still be looking at 10-12 mil or so to spend.
Can they add Zach brown on a yr 5-6mil deal and then a TE or lineman on a cheap one year deal.
If you do that than go CB/S in rd two. 3 goes to a WR. Try to trade into the 4th and take a RB.
This fills a lot of holes with depth. Hope 1 or 2 give you decent production.
Still have a OL problem. Need a center.
Take a OT in the 6th and 7th and see if you can find a gem there for the following years.
MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:10 PM   #48
Starter

If they can get Zack brown on a reasonable 1 yr deal then That would be huuuge. The Dline is so good that should help the LBers. Hitchens will be better. Ragland will not be. Need Brown and I can deal with Breeland, Fuller, Ward L, Reaser, rookie at corner.

One more note. I wonder if they will look to trade Tpass for mid round pick. He still has two left on rookie contract. Showed occasional flashes. Was always gonna be project, don’t seem him getting much PT. Maybe move him and a 6th round pick for a 4th round?
MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #49
Andy Reid Supporter

Am I the only one who thinks this could end up being an offensive draft? I think there is a 95% chance we draft a corner, but after that it could be offense.

We were one of the teams that had the most TE’s in for a visit. We also had a lot of OL in and Andy always has to draft a fatty.

Kinda wonder if Andy wants as many weapons as possible for Pat this year. I kind of hope that’s the plan. Draft a corner in rd 2 and then get Pat another TE and WR with the other 2 picks. Then use a 2020 mid rd pick to trade for a C around camp.

I mean if we’re all in, let’s go all in.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:33 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

I don't think so, but I could see the draft class being a nice split between Offense and Defense.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:45 PM   #51
Veteran

I see this draft as a truly BPA draft. All the glaring holes have had attention. Not necessarily with all-pro caliber talent, but they have been addressed. They can honestly take BPA, not BPA in a position or 2 of need.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:59 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

Is Bailey gone for sure? If no one signs him before the draft, we don't get a comp pick. Maybe that would make him priced right to bring back.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:04 PM   #53
MVP

Ragland better not be starting.

who knows about Speaks either.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:38 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

2nd round should have some decent middle linebacker prospects.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:51 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

CB or safety is our first pick in round 2
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:58 PM   #56
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
DE Clark
DT Jones
DT Nnadi
DE Okafor

OLB Wilson
MLB Ragland
OLB Hitchens

S Mathieu
S Lucas

CB Breeland
CB Ward

(NB) Fuller

:dunno:
This is what I see at this time, I changed the names in bold.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:09 PM   #57
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Clark - Jones - Nnadi - Ogbah/Okafor

I think Speaks will flex between DT/DE
( Speaks ) I see this happening, but spending more time with a hand in the dirt at DT, doing a lot of stunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyton75 View Post
I think Clark and Jones are going to see the lions share of D-line snaps and just call the rest a rotation because they are all going to be rotated through there to keep everyone fresh
A lot of switching with Speaks,Ogbah, X Williams, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
That LB situation looks ‘meh’ . . . .
It's already better for us in the 4-3. Wilson and Hitchens were pretty damn good for Dallas, they both know all 3 LB's positions,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
FYP
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Is Bailey gone for sure? If no one signs him before the draft, we don't get a comp pick. Maybe that would make him priced right to bring back.
Bailey is going to make us DL heavy. His age and salary request will keep him away. I was expecting him back until all of these DL moves. Maybe he can come back on the cheap, we need to move KPass somehow, at least get something. But hate to give up on his speed from the edge, it's just year 3, maybe the 4-3 is better suited for him.

Rags healthy is much better than unhealthy Rags, hopefully the 4-3 will help him as well. I would not be surprised to see solid MLB drafted.

Last edited by ROYC75; 04-23-2019 at 10:15 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:14 PM   #58
Prestige Worldwide

I want a stud Free Safety Ball Hawk in the 2nd rnd.

I want Mathieu roaming underneath ready to **** up anyone in the flats.

DoD needs to start.

Hoping our CBs benefit from a scheme change.

Our front four are going to eat babies.

That’s all.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:41 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

I think it would be pretty cool to see Bailey come back, be part of a SB-winning team, retire a Chief and make the Chiefs Ring of Honor as kind of a lunchpail guy.

The fact that no one's signed him yet has to make the odds of him coming back for cheap go up a little every day I would think.

Then again he may have multiple offers just waiting until after the draft when the comp pick goes out of play.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:56 PM   #60
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

If true it's likely the Pats have a deal in place already and just waiting so they don't have to calculate him.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.