Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2020, 09:04 AM  
MVP

Pick you Baby Superpower

You are suddenly granted a Baby Superpower.

What is a Baby Superpower???
Well I can tell you what it isn't.
ELEMENTAL CONTROL, TELEPATHY, TELEKINESIS, TIME TRAVEL,SUPER SPEED, INVULNERABILITY, SUPER STRENGTH, TELEPORTATION, FLIGHT, FORCE FIELDS, COVID 19 IMMUNTITY.
ETC..
Those are much to Big.

Examples of Baby Superpowers:

Never having to Bath
Immune From Dropping things
Hair that doesn't grow
Exempt from Spilling
Able to spell any word

I have already decided my Baby Superpower.
Teeth are important. I want clean teeth without brushing.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs View Post
Eat anything, without gaining weight.

I’m taking that. Boom
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:20 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Good point. There may be a hidden downside to rapid growth. There's not any downside to breasts.
Oh there is when your face is being smashed into your grandmother's breast.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:21 PM   #33
MVP

Let me be Patrick Mahomes II
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:24 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Here's another good one. No matter how dark it is in a room, you can always find the light switch first time you reach your hand out.
So you walk into a room and the light switch is on the other side and the room is full of bear traps. Have fun walking through that.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:27 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs View Post
Eat anything, without gaining weight.
If you have this baby power when you are born you are going to be freakishly skinny as you age.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:32 PM   #36
Starter

I'm going with immunity to all stinging and biting and burrowing insects/parasites.
Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:34 PM   #37
Banned

Anyone not selecting time travel is an idiot.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:35 PM   #38
Starter

To me that is an adult superpower.
Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:41 PM   #39
I love your mom

Making my farts smell like cinnamon buns, could be useful as an adult.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:18 PM   #40
Wasted away again...

The ability to understand what my wife is saying to me, as she is in another room walking away from me and the TV is on in the room I am in.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:27 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
The ability to understand what my wife is saying to me, as she is in another room walking away from me and the TV is on in the room I am in.
I just figure it's not too important. My SO will be leaving as im watching tv and tell me something, then she gets home and asks why I didn't throw something in the washer.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:36 PM   #42
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Anyone not selecting time travel is an idiot.
Let's go back in time together to the original post where we will find that TIME TRAVEL ISN'T A BABY SUPERPOWER!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:36 PM   #43
The 23rd Pillar

My power would be to be able to fall asleep at will, sleep soundly and wake up at the desired time feeling refreshed.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:46 PM   #44
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I'm imagining you getting this super power, but then it's always her swearing at you and calling you things like "That stupid mother ****er, I should have married my ex!"
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:48 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Let's go back in time together to the original post where we will find that TIME TRAVEL ISN'T A BABY SUPERPOWER!
Derp.

I select being able to tell the future.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.