Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 07:02 PM  
I am Number Six

Single Game Tickets

Good God, Ticketmaster is seriously gouging tickets for Arrowhead. Pre-sales are going between $700-1300 for lower deck seats?

There has got to be a better way to try and score tickets for one game.

I was thinking about flying in to KC to see the Bengals game, but not if that's what it's going to take to get inside.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-16-2024, 12:02 PM   #31
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Finally got my ticket - looks like I'll be seeing you all on Monday night, Oct. 7, when we play the Saints - Section 118, Row 14.

I'm looking forward to finding some of you all tailgating this year. Been 19 years since my last trip to Arrowhead and can't wait to see the new (to me) Hall of Fame and the other amenities they've added.

Now, just need to figure out what hotel to stay at. Airline tickets can wait until we're a bit closer.
Don't book hotel through third party. There's been a problem with overbooking, and those who booked through the hotel website get first dibs.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:10 PM   #32
Diablo Negro

This is the absolute worst and most expensive time to buy tickets because they know if you are buying them NOW you are willing to pay good $$.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:37 PM   #33
MVP

Yup. Crazy prices right now.

My 8 year old daughter is finally into football but still has the limited attention span. She mainly just wants to see Pat and Trav, but does also love Chris Jones. Was thinking about getting tickets to the Detroit pre-season game as it is an afternoon game, middle pre-season game, so starters will likely play a few series. Seem to fit the bill well for what she would want.

Was looking at seats in the lower level near the Chiefs bench, not necessarily right behind them, to the left or right closer to endzones but still near field would be fine. Found 3 tickets together in Sec. 123 a few rows back from the field and were asking $730 . . . . . . . . per ticket! For a freakin pre-season game! Was hoping to get them for $500 or less (for all 3, that is)

So, yeah, gonna have to wait this one out for a while.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:43 PM   #34
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

My 8 year old daughter is finally into football but still has the limited attention span. She mainly just wants to see Pat and Trav, but does also love Chris Jones. Was thinking about getting tickets to the Detroit pre-season game as it is an afternoon game, middle pre-season game, so starters will likely play a few series. Seem to fit the bill well for what she would want.

Was looking at seats in the lower level near the Chiefs bench, not necessarily right behind them, to the left or right closer to endzones but still near field would be fine. Found 3 tickets together in Sec. 123 a few rows back from the field and were asking $730 . . . . . . . . per ticket! For a freakin pre-season game! Was hoping to get them for $500 or less (for all 3, that is)

Only $2,000 to watch a football game? Preseason?!?!

The NFL is gonna price itself out of the consumer market.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:47 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Only $2,000 to watch a football game? Preseason?!?!

The NFL is gonna price itself out of the consumer market.
I think it's just timing now more than anything. Schedule was JUST released, people making plans for next football season, etc.

I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get 3 quality seats to a pre-season game for under $500. I'm just gonna have to wait a bit.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:17 PM   #36
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:

I've got four and a parking pass 303 tow 25 is sell you for $100
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:14 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I've got four and a parking pass 303 tow 25 is sell you for $100
That's a heck of a good deal and I appreciate the offer! If it was just for me, I'd probably take you up on it.

Being the 8 year old's first game, I'd like to get her in the lower level and as close to the field as possible.

I'm willing to pay a little bit for it, just not the exorbitant prices that are being asked right now.

But again, really do appreciate your offer. I know that's way under what it cost you.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:52 PM   #38
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
That's a heck of a good deal and I appreciate the offer! If it was just for me, I'd probably take you up on it.

Being the 8 year old's first game, I'd like to get her in the lower level and as close to the field as possible.

I'm willing to pay a little bit for it, just not the exorbitant prices that are being asked right now.

But again, really do appreciate your offer. I know that's way under what it cost you.
preseason will definitely go down. The prices now are just hoping to land a sucker who isn't paying attention.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:14 PM   #39
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Finally got my ticket - looks like I'll be seeing you all on Monday night, Oct. 7, when we play the Saints - Section 118, Row 14.

I'm looking forward to finding some of you all tailgating this year. Been 19 years since my last trip to Arrowhead and can't wait to see the new (to me) Hall of Fame and the other amenities they've added.

Now, just need to figure out what hotel to stay at. Airline tickets can wait until we're a bit closer.
Expect to pay $240 for a room in NOLA. I know because I just paid it for a room for a concert my brother and I are going to see in September.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:21 PM   #40
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Expect to pay $240 for a room in NOLA. I know because I just paid it for a room for a concert my brother and I are going to see in September.
Except the NO MNF game is in KC...so...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:24 PM   #41
sorta mod-ish

Received this text from a friend today regarding the best options for season tickets....

- Section 111 Row 26 Seats 13&14
$6500 per seat ($650/game)

- Section 118 (my old section; fantastic section) Seats 26&27 - aisle seats that come with access to all-inclusive food and drink and passes to Club Level (Locker Room Club)
$15,000 per seat ($1500/game)

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 10:07 AM   #42
Supporter

Quote:

You are welcome to join our tailgate. Mr Plow is my tailgate bud and we are there with our wives. Sometimes we have other people and the tailgate can be a big event. Other times, it's small and quiet.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 06:59 PM   #43
Starter

Quote:

Give the Chiefs ticket office a call. I just got 10 for the Lions game and they were a big help. Also when you buy from them, NO FEES!

Jake helped me 1-816-920-4892.

Needing so many tickets together, I didn't want to wait.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-17-2024, 07:24 PM   #44
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You are welcome to join our tailgate. Mr Plow is my tailgate bud and we are there with our wives. Sometimes we have other people and the tailgate can be a big event. Other times, it's small and quiet.
I'd be more than happy to. I'll be the guy wearing the Otis Taylor jersey.

No, seriously, I'd love to meet as many CP'ers as possible. I'm arriving on Fri evening (hoping there's a UCM game that Saturday afternoon), and intend to see some of the sights over the weekend (Negro League HOF, WWI memorial for certain). I'd be happy to hook up with some of you guys for dinner/drinks one of those evenings, also.

Got my parking pass, my plane tickets, car rented. Just need to get the hotel and we can put this to bed until Oct.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.