ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Single Game Tickets (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353433)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05-15-2024 07:02 PM

Single Game Tickets

Good God, Ticketmaster is seriously gouging tickets for Arrowhead. Pre-sales are going between $700-1300 for lower deck seats?

There has got to be a better way to try and score tickets for one game.

I was thinking about flying in to KC to see the Bengals game, but not if that's what it's going to take to get inside.

:eek: :shake:

Jewish Rabbi 05-15-2024 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (Post 17520997)
Good God, Ticketmaster is seriously gouging tickets for Arrowhead. Pre-sales are going between $700-1300 for lower deck seats?

There has got to be a better way to try and score tickets for one game.

I was thinking about flying in to KC to see the Bengals game, but not if that's what it's going to take to get inside.

:eek: :shake:

Can get inside a hooker for that kind of money

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05-15-2024 07:27 PM

Also just sat through the queue to try and get Chiefs/Panther's tickets. There were eight non-resale tickets available. Resale is going for over $1000 in the lower deck - FOR THE PANTHERS!?

Ticketmaster has lost its ever-lovin' mind.

ghak99 05-15-2024 07:40 PM

It's almost worth hooking up with a swiftie for a few weeks. Those bitches have all the tickets.

cmh6476 05-15-2024 10:30 PM

I don't see many good options for those hoping to get lucky and snag good deals on tix this year.

Opening night when they raise the banner? Good luck

The only other september option when weather should be nice against a Bengals team we have a history with? Yeah, good luck.

Monday night football against the Saints? Good luck.

Monday night football against the Bucs? Good luck.

Oh look, it's a noon game against the broncos for those who don't like night games. ok, good luck.

Black Friday at 2pm against the Raiders? Yeah, good luck.

Sunday night football against the Chargers? Good luck.

A Saturday noon game against the Texans? OK, good luck.

God bless being a season ticket holder this year. :)

saphojunkie 05-15-2024 11:12 PM

This is why great teams create great TRAVEL FAN BASES.

Time to load up the truck and head out on the road.

cl.brooklyn 05-16-2024 05:49 AM

Ticket’s aren’t even on sale yet. That’s season ticket holders reselling and marking up. It be your own people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InChiefsHeaven 05-16-2024 06:04 AM

Donks game is the cheapest...starting at $200.00. So that would mean 2 tix, gas to drive down and back, parking fee (I think 60 bucks) tailgating booze...

So like 600 bucks for the experience. Wife would never go for that. Hell, I can't justify it. Guess I'll just have to see. I really wanna go but I can't justify that kind of jack.

Why Not? 05-16-2024 06:11 AM

This is event ticket resale 101. There is tons of hype around the schedule since it just came out. Plus the events are a minimum of 3.5 months out. What does any resale agency or individual have to lose by jacking up the prices? I promise you the few days before the game you want to go to, you'll pay at least half off what they are being sold for now.

cmh6476 05-16-2024 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 17521490)
This is event ticket resale 101. There is tons of hype around the schedule since it just came out. Plus the events are a minimum of 3.5 months out. What does any resale agency or individual have to lose by jacking up the prices? I promise you the few days before the game you want to go to, you'll pay at least half off what they are being sold for now.

That's not a guarantee. There are a lot of factors that will go into it (weather, both teams records, etc. ). I recall last year the owner actually escalated in price after they first started going on re-sell. There will be a game or two where the bottom falls out, but most of these are prime time games where the price is going to remain high.

Why Not? 05-16-2024 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476 (Post 17521501)
That's not a guarantee. There are a lot of factors that will go into it (weather, both teams records, etc. ). I recall last year the owner actually escalated in price after they first started going on re-sell. There will be a game or two where the bottom falls out, but most of these are prime time games where the price is going to remain high.

Yeah, I was thinking specifically about the Bengals game that the OP referenced. That's a Sunday afternoon game. I will bet you that he can find a ticket for much less than what they are being posted for now the week of that game.

luv 05-16-2024 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (Post 17521049)
Also just sat through the queue to try and get Chiefs/Panther's tickets. There were eight non-resale tickets available. Resale is going for over $1000 in the lower deck - FOR THE PANTHERS!?

Ticketmaster has lost its ever-lovin' mind.

And the Panthers game is in Carolina. Maybe people have more money out that way?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 05-16-2024 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 17521505)
Yeah, I was thinking specifically about the Bengals game that the OP referenced. That's a Sunday afternoon game. I will bet you that he can find a ticket for much less than what they are being posted for now the week of that game.

The trouble with that is there’s no way to economically book a plane and hotel a week out. If you’re an out-of-state fan, you can’t realistically scarf up a ticket the day before.

*sigh*

luv 05-16-2024 07:57 AM

Not gonna lie. We won't be able to go to the home opener, so I jacked our price up for that game. Home opener, Thursday night game, current (repeat) SB champs, AFC championship rematch, and they'll raise the flag from the last SB win. Supply and demand. Demand will be super high for that game, so we're striking while the iron is hot.

Lzen 05-16-2024 08:22 AM

Try the Lot J group on Facebook.