Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2021, 01:35 PM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot Pt. 2: Who are the Chiefs first 2 picks?

Everybody gets a redo after the trade!

Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
Elijah Molden, CB, Washington
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:09 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno View Post
Walker Little and Quinn Meinerz. Protect the Golden Goose at all costs.
And sit them on the bench for how many seasons?

That's an absolutely terrible waste of valuable resources.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:10 PM   #17
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Boogie Basham DE Wake Forest
Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State

Might require trades up for one or both
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:16 PM   #18
MVP

Really would like a receiver and edge in an ideal world but the responsible thing is just to take BPA regardless of position.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:16 PM   #19
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
A lot of mocks have him going late first. He would be a tremendous value with one of those picks in the second.

Even if he’s just a situational pass rusher who gets 6-8 sacks a year, that’s a nice pick at that spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I saw a mock somewhere where he dropped enough for us to get him. But yeah, most mocks have him going late first or early 2nd.
I remember listening to Dan Patrick the day him and the other Penn St guy had their pro day, with both running 4.4 somethings... anyone going 6'5 260 capable of that has a LOT of upside, to say the least
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:19 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno View Post
Walker Little and Quinn Meinerz. Protect the Golden Goose at all costs.

Wasting all those picks on OL when you don’t need to is exactly how you DON’T protect your golden goose.

At this point the best way to protect Mahomes is to never let his weapons run out
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:26 PM   #21
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Veach said in his press conference that he believes there are only 16 or 17 players in this draft that could be immediate Day 1 starters, which explains why they traded for Brown.

It sounds like whomever they draft will need time to develop so at this point, I just don't have any idea who they will take with both second round picks because they'll most likely start the season on the bench.

That said, I'd like to see Veach trade up to get his guy at WR in 2nd round, then use #63 on BAA, whether it's a center, defensive end, cornerback or safety.
I think corner, DE and WR could make impacts this year and really help us with depth. Ironic that Veach tried to sign a FA at all 3 of those positions.

The unavailability of Sammy Watkins was very noticeable and we got hammered with injuries on the DL in 2019.

Spags loves having a stacked DL and we’re light at DE. Seems like a foregone conclusion that one of those 2 picks is going to be at DE
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:28 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think corner, DE and WR could make impacts this year and really help us with depth. Ironic that Veach tried to sign a FA at all 3 of those positions.

The unavailability of Sammy Watkins was very noticeable and we got hammered with injuries on the DL in 2019.

Spags loves having a stacked DL and we’re light at DE. Seems like a foregone conclusion that one of those 2 picks is going to be at DE
I think those are the 3 mostly likely positions that they address at 58 and 63, but I wouldn’t rule out C, CB, or even S.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:31 PM   #23
Generational Player

Payton Turner

Rondale Moore, falls due to injury concerns
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:35 PM   #24
Andy Reid Supporter

Oh and just give me Dyami Brown and Payton Turner.

I have to admit Amari Rodgers is intriguing as hell. If Brown is gone we could trade down, pick up another pick and plug him in.

Andy would have a hell of a lot of fun with him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:38 PM   #25
Most Valuable Villain

Payton Turner
Jabril Cox
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:38 PM   #26
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Boogie Basham DE Wake Forest
Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State

Might require trades up for one or both
I'll take Boogie Bashem' just for the name and I'm a huge Penn State fan so I approve on both.

Logic!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:44 PM   #27
Starter

I think a WR is definitely one of the two picks (or, alternatively, one of the top TE’s). I just don’t see us entering the season with Hardman as our #3 option and Robinson/Pringle our #4. To ensure you get a player that can challenge those three, it’s got to be one of the seconds.

For the other spot, I think it’s defensive BPA from DE, LB, and CB... unless a top DT or S fall.

Echoing many in this thread, I think a combo of Dynami Brown or Tylan Wallace and Payton Turner or Carlos Basham Jr. end up being our picks.

I don’t think we trade up or down, I think Veach is right where he wants to be.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #28
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
I think a WR is definitely one of the two picks (or, alternatively, one of the top TE’s). I just don’t see us entering the season with Hardman as our #3 option and Robinson/Pringle our #4. To ensure you get a player that can challenge those three, it’s got to be one of the seconds.

For the other spot, I think it’s defensive BPA from DE, LB, and CB... unless a top DT or S fall.

Echoing many in this thread, I think a combo of Dynami Brown or Tylan Wallace and Payton Turner or Carlos Basham Jr. end up being our picks.

I don’t think we trade up or down, I think Veach is right where he wants to be.
Basham seems like he could be a good fit. Big bodied DE with a power rush. Kind of the anti-Dee Ford.

If he’s better than projected, it’s that much easier to cut Clark next year.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 03:02 PM   #29
sorta mod-ish

Payton Turner
Brevin Jordan (or Dyami Brown, you choose)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2021, 03:13 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Payton Turner

Rondale Moore, falls due to injury concerns
What's the all the love for a 5'7 WR in Rondale Moore?

If he was 5'10+, I'd totally get it but 5'7??

I wouldn't spend anything higher than a 5th rounder on a 5'7 WR.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.