Champion Golfer Of The Year

Mike Garret was one heisman winner
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #3
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Mike Garret was one heisman winner
Marcus Allen was also a Trojan Heisman winner.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:11 PM   #4
Banned

Why do you always cut your thread title short? Do you think you're leaving us in suspence or something?
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 11:20 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

This cant be one football player. Everyone of these is a seperate player. Could have made that clear. Alex Smith was Reggie Bush HS teammate.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:22 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This cant be one football player. Everyone of these is a seperate player. Could have made that clear. Alex Smith was Reggie Bush HS teammate.
Patrick Mahomes. Patrick Mahomes could do all of this.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 11:26 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
It was very clear, who wrestles Andre the Giant was a HS QB, a sprinter snd played in movies and TV shows? a 6-10 NFL Fastest Man?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
It was very clear, who wrestles Andre the Giant was a HS QB, a sprinter snd played in movies and TV shows? a 6-10 NFL Fastest Man?
Patrick Mahomes. I already answered this.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:29 PM   #9
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
it was not clear bafoon...

your thread style is so misleading it's like you are describing every person you wanted to be
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:20 PM
Nickhead
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Robert Hines ran in the olympics
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:24 PM   #12
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Robert Hines ran in the olympics
His friends called him “Jim”.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:45 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
His friends called him “Jim”.
Yeah it is Jim but should have been concrete mittens. I saw him in 71 or 72 against Dallas Lenny layed two bombs right into Jim's hands wide open he dropped. Bullet Bob Hayes didn't drop his and he killed us in that game. I dont remember Jim playing much after.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #14
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Yeah it is Jim but should have been concrete mittens. I saw him in 71 or 72 against Dallas Lenny layed two bombs right into Jim's hands wide open he dropped. Bullet Bob Hayes didn't drop his and he killed us in that game. I dont remember Jim playing much after.
I was an avid fan in those days. I'm pretty sure I remember the game you're talking about and I don't remember Jim Hines at all.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:14 AM   #15
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I was an avid fan in those days. I'm pretty sure I remember the game you're talking about and I don't remember Jim Hines at all.
Yeah he played in 1 game in for KC in 1970. I cant find any other info what game. Maybe it was preseason because me and my brother were laughing at him. But damn I can swear it was against Dallas and Bob Hayes having a big day.