Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2020, 12:14 AM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I was an avid fan in those days. I'm pretty sure I remember the game you're talking about and I don't remember Jim Hines at all.
Yeah he played in 1 game in for KC in 1970. I cant find any other info what game. Maybe it was preseason because me and my brother were laughing at him. But damn I can swear it was against Dallas and Bob Hayes having a big day.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #3
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah he played in 1 game in for KC in 1970. I cant find any other info what game. Maybe it was preseason because me and my brother were laughing at him. But damn I can swear it was against Dallas and Bob Hayes having a big day.
The more you describe it the more it is creeping back to my memory. I vaguely recall (perhaps a false memory) of not being worried about Bob Hayes because we had a guy just as fast. Back then, in my mind, every Chief was the best at their position in the NFL.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:53 PM   #4
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
The more you describe it the more it is creeping back to my memory. I vaguely recall (perhaps a false memory) of not being worried about Bob Hayes because we had a guy just as fast. Back then, in my mind, every Chief was the best at their position in the NFL.
Now we just have the best player in the entire NFL
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-15-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Now we just have the best player in the entire NFL

I don't think any QB can be the best "player" in the NFL, just the best QB.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:11 PM   #6
MVP

Just looking at a Allen 32 jersey in my closet this afternoon
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:17 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Just looking at a Allen 32 jersey in my closet this afternoon
sec
A QB at Lincoln HS in San Diego.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:39 PM   #8
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I don't think any QB can be the best "player" in the NFL, just the best QB.
Not looking to get caught up in this, so we will agree to disagree. If there would be a draft today of all NFL players, Mahomes would be the unanimous #1 overall pick if all teams were allowed to draft in the first position, IMHO. Best player goes #1
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-15-2020, 02:52 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Not looking to get caught up in this, so we will agree to disagree. If there would be a draft today of all NFL players, Mahomes would be the unanimous #1 overall pick if all teams were allowed to draft in the first position, IMHO. Best player goes #1
According to most of these All Time Greatest Player polls/lists/whatevers.

Then there is Jim Brown.

We can debate the greatest QB, we can't debate the greatest WR/RB.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-15-2020 at 02:58 PM..