Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:52 AM   #181
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Well you are certainly coming off like its just a chill word for white people to use like saying your friends give you a pass and posting videos "Let white people say the N word."
I posted the video because it's funny. Lighten up.

As far as the word usage is concerned, you and your friends either talk like that or you don't. You either have that vocabulary and slur/slang or you don't. You either talk like you're hood or you don't. If you don't talk like that normally, then using the word "****a" is gonna sound forced.

I use the word. Not in regularity, but when it's suitable. Because when im kickin' it with homies, smoking, drinking, watching the game...it just rolls off. No one forces it. Everyone talks like that. So it's just a natural word in the natural flow of a conversation amongst friends. It's not awkward. It's not forced. There's no "er" because again, that's a different word with a different meaning.

I would never approach some black dude in a super market and say, "excuse me, ****a, can i slip in front of you and grab some cheese?".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:52 AM   #182
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
If you look at the :05 mark it looks like Crosby throws a beer back into the stands.
$10 beer.

Just making sure the fan got his beer back.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:52 AM   #183
Threepeat!

This thread has jumped the shark.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:53 AM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
oh wow I hadn't seen this yet. The fans were pissed and throwing shit at the Raider players at halftime. I don't think I have seen this before at AH.

Throwing stuff at the wrong party.

The Raiders didn't throw the flag.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 11:53 AM   #185
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
$10 beer.

Just making sure the fan got his beer back.
He's nicer than Davante Adams.

And that beer was probably $12.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:55 AM   #186
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Throwing stuff at the wrong party.

The Raiders didn't throw the flag.
Neither did the refs when Chris Jones got that big beautiful chocolate hog of his molestered by the Raiders Oline and everyone saw it.

Shoulda called the Po-leeze and report a sexual assault.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:56 AM   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
My apologies for getting rattled with you, I think in the end I understand the "n-word" as ending in "er" and "gga"... you know why? Because as a white guy I cannot say either.

So... if YOU'RE definition of "The N-word" is only the version that ends in "er", then I think we can agree on things.

But I think the different interpretations of what the "N-word" is to each of us is why we are arguing here.
Totally. Glad we could come to an understanding. Yes, when i see "The N-Word" () im referencing the "er". I don't see any reason to filter "****a" as it's not a bad word.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:59 AM   #188
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I
I would never approach some black dude in a super market and say, "excuse me, ****a, can i slip in front of you and grab some cheese?".
Well, neither would I.

I don't use that word in front of people I don't know.

There's a list of those.

The same list is probably all the words I'd use to describe the Raiders though

**** the Raiders.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:00 PM   #189
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Totally. Glad we could come to an understanding. Yes, when i see "The N-Word" () im referencing the "er". I don't see any reason to filter "****a" as it's not a bad word.
But you just said if you said it to a stranger in a store, it's no longer acceptable.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:03 PM   #190
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
But you just said if you said it to a stranger in a store, it's no longer acceptable.
Look, pointing out the hipocrisy in his ideology is either going to just piss him off and make him call your names or make his head hurt.

People who have it all already figured out don't like to think. They only pretend to be open-minded. The cognitive dissonance makes their heads hurt.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:04 PM   #191
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Look, pointing out the hipocrisy in his ideology is either going to just piss him off and make him call your names or make his head hurt.

People who have it all already figured out don't like to think. They only pretend to be open-minded. The cognitive dissonance makes their heads hurt.
Actually, I wasn't calling him out. I'm genuinely confused by the logic.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:04 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Totally.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:05 PM   #193
MVP

Raiders fans weren't known for nice behavior during their home games in Oakland or Los Angeles. They had the worst fans in the league regarding fan behavior during games.

You have a stadium full of 80,000 people. Yes, there's going to be some racists in the audience. Guess what, there were probably many wife beaters and child molesters in the audience too. Out of 80,000 people, you'll have some bad seeds.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:06 PM   #194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Totally.
It's not a bad word though. Let it fly.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:06 PM   #195
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Totally.
So the word itself is NOT okay? You said if you end it with an A, it's not a bad word. But then simultaneously said you can't say it to a rando in the store.