Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:49 AM   #106
Mahomes Fanboi

The N-word is used a million times every day in general conversation by the black community.

If the N-word came out of someone's mouth, I would bet anything it came from someone with dark skin. (Where it is deemed ok).

If the N-word came out from someone white? Every nearby black person would have beat their ass.

In 2022 where cameras on phones are everywhere, there would eventually be proof.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:35 AM   #107
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Would anyone actually be shocked if a Chiefs fan did such a thing?

Also, this doesn't move the meter for me at all. Drunk randos saying stupid things? What's the world coming to.
Right. You get any 80,000 people together and you're going to have a number who are pond scum. It would be more surprising if there were none.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:35 AM   #108
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
The N-word is used a million times every day in general conversation by the black community.

If the N-word came out of someone's mouth, I would bet anything it came from someone with dark skin. (Where it is deemed ok).

If the N-word came out from someone white? Every nearby black person would have beat their ass.

In 2022 where cameras on phones are everywhere, there would eventually be proof.
This is why I don't go to rap concerts.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 07:38 AM   #109
Supporter

Butthurt extreme.

Lot of dumbasses out there, too, and Chiefs fans have a full dose of them.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:39 AM   #110
Diablo Negro

Quote:

Also, this doesn't move the meter for me at all. Drunk randos saying stupid things? What's the world coming to.
Yea absolutely given my experiences at Arrowhead and there have been a bunch.

Unless it was black people yelling it I don't see it happening in that crowd. I mean why would you?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 07:48 AM   #111
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Unless it was black people yelling it I don't see it happening in that crowd. I mean why would you?
Because Chiefs fans ONLY go to Chiefs games to root for the White players, they are racist against all of the black players!!! lol

People throwing the race card at every victim opportunity they get, it's really sad. Do they even think about these accusations?
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:55 AM   #112
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

I think every fanbase has a guy who would do that. So no.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:56 AM   #113
Please squeeze

Quote:

No, I worked as security at AH for a long time and went to a ton of games as a fan and definitely have heard that or equivalent about every week. Now haven't heard it in vicinity of a player but there is alot of stupid drunk people so I wouldn't be shocked. I also bet this happens in every NFL stadium.

I am not outraged or shocked.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #114
Please squeeze

oh wow I hadn't seen this yet. The fans were pissed and throwing shit at the Raider players at halftime. I don't think I have seen this before at AH.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:17 AM   #115
Cheat Death

If you look at the :05 mark it looks like Crosby throws a beer back into the stands.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:21 AM   #116
Supporter

Embarrassing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 09:22 AM   #117
You gotta kill a few people

Lol at anyone offended by this accusation or refusing to believe it happened. Have you ever been outside?

Wouldn't be surprised to hear it did happen or this dude is lying.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:22 AM   #118
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
If you look at the :05 mark it looks like Crosby throws a beer back into the stands.
good catch he certaintly did.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:28 AM   #119
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Lol at anyone offended by this accusation or refusing to believe it happened. Have you ever been outside?

Wouldn't be surprised to hear it did happen or this dude is lying.
Either could have appened but there is a history of this happening and it didnt happen. The Marcus Smart incident. The Myles Garrett incident and the list goes on.

If I was in the crowd and I heard a fan say this word, I would bop the beer out of their hand. Take a picture of them and provide it to security immediately. Other fans would kick their ass.

Last edited by BWillie; 10-12-2022 at 10:14 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:43 AM   #120
Cheat Death

Guy was trying to get a photo with Dinger the mascot.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.